Maaco / A shame

1 3502 South Pine StreetTacoma, WA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 253-472-6511

October 2007, I went to Maaco to repair a fender bender and to have my car painted. Of course before work started they went around my car marked it up, and said they would get all the dings out as well. When I went back to pick my car up, I did a visual inspection and notice where the paint had chipped off in a area that wasn't there before, dings were still visible and something new was added to my car, they cooked my windshield and told me it was frost and that we can get another one and a discount of $200.00. They said they would do a touch up but I didn't trust them. Not even a year old this paint job, and the paint is chipping and bubbling all around my car. For the paint job alone it was over $400.00 and over $300.00 for the body work that was inadequate. I want my car to be repainted the right way.

Comments

24th of Sep, 2014

Just had my 2000 Dodge Dakota painted by these fine fellows at Maaco, 3502 South Pine in Tacoma, WA. Perhaps there are NEW employees at this store so I'm here to report that I am absolutely overjoyed at how well Malcom receives new customers when you arrive at their shop, at the excellent customer service he provides when we call to inquire the status and the beautiful work they did!! We who look into these reviews are usually skeptical of a business but sometimes go ahead in spite of a negative review, , I for one am VERY HAPPY I did! Folks, if you're reading this negative review PLEASE see it was posted in 2007, , 7 years ago. Take your car or truck to these guys, , you'll be happy that you did. I've loaded two photos, first is B4, , I had many, many door dings, scratches and the clear coat on both the hood and top was clouded and grey. The Maaco fix dings and beautiful paint job is seen in the second. The daylight was poor as it was raining when I picked up the truck so the quality is poor, , but I want you to know these guys will do you a good job. Trust them. My email is johnzimm@hotmail if you want to contact me.