Maacopoor paint and body work

MAACO gave me substandard paint and body work. @ store M2416 at a cost of $2500+. On a 1997 Mercury Cougar. Date of loss/ payment, July, 20th 2013.
In July, 2013 a full front to back body work/body touch-up ( prep-work ) and full Tri-color paint from front to back with guaranteed rear bumper repair. Allignment and shimming of newly installed hinges on driver side door. Where all of these items were discussed to, and agreed upon prior to start of Paint and body work.
Between 7-2013 and the date of this complaint my 97 Merc Cougar has been returned to the MAACO service center 4+ times. Return issues to date are: Paint wrinkling/cracking ** Severe bubbling and separation of paint on hood. A wavy and irregular surface remains on the hood. ** 100+ pin head size specks/spots all across the hood, roof and trunk deck. ** Clear drip ** Large paint chip painted over without being smoothed/prepped. ** Brand new stainless steel exhaust tips finish ruined when removal of excess overspray was attempted. ** Rear bumper initial repair inferior and was in need of fixing in less than 6 months of July 2013. MAACO tech/estimator Ryan Hemersla also picked at damaged area in July 2014 with thumbnail causing area to be more noticeable. Thus telling me that better future repair is needed. ** No repair of drivers side door hinges performed ( shimming/adjustment) as agreed upon initially, thus top corner of door continues to strike and chip brand new paint when closing door. I was told " OOPS we forgot". ** In my opinion EXCESSIVE AMOUNTS OF OVERSPRAY in wheel well and undercarriage which I spent hours repainting gloss black. ** On one return to M2416 door nicks/paint from a white car and a large smudge/dull mark was left on passenger side of cougar. An I don't care attitude is emerging. ** On 12-18-2014 a scheduled return of 97 Cougar to M2416 center ended with no work performed during the 2 days it was there. In addition I found the Cougar was left outside, overnight, unlocked and unprotected during those 2 days. I retrieved the 97 Cougar on Dec. 19th 2014 because I felt my car was now in much more danger of severe damage due to the negligence and incompetence I was unable to ignore. ** At this time and date more than half of the issues in this complaint have yet to be repaired. ** At a certain point a line has to be drawn to protect what is left of my car. Which has lead to my campaign of complaints and possible legal action.