Lupin Pharmaceuticals Ltd / chemicals

mumbai, India Review updated:

I was looking for 2 kinds of chemicals through Indiamart e-commmerce platform so I found out that Lupin pharmaceutica Ltd was the leading supplier for thes chemicals. I contacted this supplier and from this moment on I had email correspondence with Lupin Phamaceuticals Limited - Sales & Marketing Manager.
After some trade negotiation we agreed on a purchase price of about 400 USD.
I was mede given these data for the payment trough Western Union:

FIRST NAME : SAMUIEL

LAST NAME :WALTERS

Address : B/4, Laxmi Towers, Bandra Kurla Complex India

Country : India

As soon as I made the payment, he disappeared.
I contacted [protected]@indiamart.com and this is their reply:
"We highly regret the inconvenience caused to you.

This is to inform you that the said supplier is already disabled with us under negative tag due to a past complaint.

We sincerely understand your concern and would like to inform you that most of the suppliers listed with us are trusted and are in business for a long time. We would also like to bring to your kind notice that we take prompt action against all such users who try to misuse the medium and we immediately de-list them from our portal.

Companies are listed with us as paid and free members. Paid companies are generally verified companies. To validate the same, we have TrustSEAL service where we verify records of existence, credibility and trustworthiness of these suppliers. If you are dealing with a TrustSEAL member, be assured that the member company has been verified. However, we do not guarantee the quality of products or services provided by the supplier. Hence, we recommend you to check on the supplier you would like to deal with at your end too.

We would only like to reiterate that IndiaMART.com only provides a platform for our buyers & suppliers to interact for buying, selling and other business services. However, we do not take part in or facilitate business transaction that takes place between the buyers and suppliers.

Now, we request you to proceed further at your end only."
In conclusion I have no hope to be refunded.
I have been frauded by this so called Samuiel Walthers.
I think he used fraudolent documents to mislead Western Union because the adress he gave me (B/4, Laxmi Towers, Bandra Kurla Complex India) is the real adress of the Lupin Pharmaceutical Ltd, Mumbai.
If he was really the Sales & Marketing Manager of this company, he surely wouldn't frauded me.

Iv
Jan 13, 2018

More Lupin Pharmaceuticals Ltd Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Kr
      Apr 02, 2019
    Lupin Pharmaceuticals - Hydrocodone 10/325 mg

These are by far the worst hydrocodone I have ever taken. It feels as if some of these may be placebo pills. This is ridiculous.

• Br
      Jun 06, 2019

I recently was prescribed Duloxetine to see if it would not help with my Burning Mouth Syndrome. The prescription was for 20 mg capsules and I was to take one daily. Several months later my doctor increased the milligrams from 20 to 40. At this strength, my symptoms with this syndrome went away, after having been plagued with it for 5 years. I needed my prescription refilled and my pharmacy filled the prescription but I noted the cost was quite a bit higher and it was a different manufacturer. In checking the prescription I saw that Lupin was the pharmaceutical company, not Rising. As soon as I started taking the new prescription my symptoms of burning mouth started to return. I did not find this to be coincidental but won't know for sure until I can once again take this prescription with the capsules being manufactured by Rising.