Luminous Brites / luminous brites

Jackson, WI, United States Review updated:
Phone: 866-360-1477 11-10-2008
Cancel, refund my account 89.99 and take me off of your mailing list.

Do not send me anything else.

This was never authorized to take 89.99 out of my account.

Credit my account for this now.

I called [protected]-2008 and requested this charge 89.99 be removed from my account.

They said it would be...

They said go to support@luminousbrites.com and write cancel

The Better Business Bureau has been contacted in regards to this transaction.

Comments

Ge
  15th of Nov, 2008
PLEASE CANCEL any order that you might send me regarding your product...LuminousBrites...I've called and cancel and now I'm e-mail...to CANCEL too...
My name is Georgia Merola...I used you product and it didn't work...DON'T SEND ME ANYMORE...Thanks
Le
  22nd of Nov, 2008
CANCEL MY ACCOUNT RIGHT AWAY! REFUND MY ACCOUNT $88.97 ASAP
Ch
  24th of Nov, 2008
Please CANCEL my order. I just wanted to try it.
Cr
  24th of Nov, 2008
I need my account canceled right away and I need to be refunded the $88.97. It is very deceptive to send e-mails claiming to give away free samples and then take such a large amount of money out of a persons bank account. I am a single mother with 3 children and going to college - I CAN'T AFFORD THIS! Please get back to me on how your company is going to clear this matter up.
Pa
  24th of Nov, 2008
This is my second complaint...Someone was to get back to me within 24-48 hrs...and no one has. My order was shipped on the 17th of Nov. I can not return a product if it has not arrived yet...I do not want this, I am starting to believe this IS a scam, because I have not heard anything. I want my money refunded now. I can not afford this...this is very deceptive...I want a reply now, or we will be contacting our lawyer. How would your company like to handle this? Professionally or not?
Thank You.
Pa
  28th of Nov, 2008
i have called this company????????????three times today...i just want my money returned to my account...i only receive a small pension every month...they never instructed you to call back to cancell as many legit companies do...i am an invalid...always shop online...never had this problem with with other businesses...i just want my 88.97..it was money for my medication.
Sh
  29th of Nov, 2008
My account was charged 88.97 for this product that I never agreed to purchase. I only wanted the free trial to try out and I paid the shipping charges now they have charged me for this...I can not get in touch with anyone. I would appreciate a refund for this...I never agreed for them to take this out of my account...

St
  2nd of Dec, 2008
I am having great difficulty getting the number I need to send the shipment back. I did not know anything about continuous monthly shipments or I never would have ordered it. The person on the phone told me I had to go to this sight to cancel, he could not do it over the phone for me. The problem is when you get to the sight, there is no information on how to cancel! Very poor business practice! I did however look up my bill where I paid the original $5.99 and called them to be on the lookout for an$ 89.00 charge coming from Luminous Brites and they notated it and I should be ok and protected when they try charging me. I hope someone can stop this shabby operation. Steph Z.
An
  4th of Dec, 2008
The number is on the site luminousbrites.com if you review the terms or just go to the bottom of the page and click contact us you will see the number and contact info. And it is not true that they dont cancel over the phone because they did that for me and my sister.
Ma
  4th of Dec, 2008
please cancel my order...Majorie...I don't need anymore product thanks
Cl
  15th of Dec, 2008
I am one of the many who have been taken in by this scam. I am on a fixed income and now have an overdrawn aacount I am paying daily fees on. I want my money back and taken off of this mailing list.
Ja
  16th of Jan, 2009

Luminous Brites - Scam and cheating
LuminousBrites.com
3600 Oceanview Blvd #2
Glendale
California
luminousbrites.com

Luminous Brites is a scam!! They take your credit card number to pay for the $5 shipping, and then charge you $88.97 and send you a second shipment you never asked for. Don't be fooled by these thieves! I have 2 packages at my home that I didn't want and they refuse to refund or take back the product I 'bought'. I thought it was a reputable company when the had 'Crest' all over the add, but they have nothing to do with this fraudulent operation. The people at customer service will only give you the total runaround too...write to customer service, they will get back to you in 74 hours...ya, with a completely generic mail trying to to tell you that you were the one who didnt look into the fine print enough. Shame on Luminous Brites!!!
Ri
  23rd of Jan, 2009

Luminous Brites - Unauthorized charges
LuminousBrites.com
luminousbrites.com

I am furious that this company took advantage of me through their misleading and deceiving advertising. I work too hard to for them to STEAL $88.97 of my money for an inadequate, cheap, worthless product. I have canceled my credit card, disputed the charge, filed a report with my states Attorney General's Office (Always do this, it is worth these people being stopped and easy to do.) I also filed a complaint with Yahoo for letting these people advertise through them and the Better Business Bureau. I will get my money back, I will not quit until I do.
Ca
  1st of Feb, 2009
I have been riped off by the worthless plastic and cheap foaming tooth
whitening kit. LuminouBrites makes it easy to buy it because you just pay for shipping. Little do you know they charge your debit 88.97. I can"t believe they are still in business. I have to prove I only got the trial order. They make me mad. What I have to go thru to get my money back is a joke.
Ge
  16th of Feb, 2009
Our terms are clearly stated on our website explaining how our free trial program works clearly. i do apologize if you did not read them. Feel free to email me with any of your questions and ill be able to help you with your refund.

-Serge Reynolds

SergeReynolds@gmail.com
Li
  17th of Apr, 2009
I signed up for a 4.99 sample of luminous brites and was charged $88.97. I canceled within the alloted time and was charged a 2nd time for product I didn't receive. I now have been billed $177.94 and the billing department was of no help. I was told to E-mail the company whic I did. This was back on 12/29/08. I still have yet to hear from them. I called again today and was referred to the web site again even though I told them they did not reply last time. I am very upset with this company and am ready to send a letter to the Better Business Bureau. STILL WAITING FOR MY REFUND TO MY CREDIT CATD!!!
LINDA E KLEVEN SOUTH GATE, CA 90280