Lulupoetry.com / Shame on you LULU

Not only can I not find any of my poems from another SCAM Poetry.com, but LuLu is a real LULU - Loony!! What a rip. I have the books, with my published poetry to support my genuine disappointment, but am unable to find any of my poems on the LuLu site. Shame on you LULU!!

Comments

• Ca
      5th of May, 2011

I also cannot retrieve the poems I had on LULUpoetry.com, I had 75 poems posted and now they are gone, I was using that site for storing them, does anyone know how I can retirve them

[protected]@msn.com

• Ru
      17th of May, 2011

I have written many poems for poetry.com then Lulu poetry.com told me to see their page and now all my poems have been erased from the internet. What a rip off i wish people would complained to the FCC or someone who would listen but as yet and many text's no one has beware poets of this web site call Lulu-poetry.com.

1st of Jun, 2011

I am also angry with LuLu.com...they have access to my poems and how do I know they aren't going to use them for their own personal gain??? I am saying here..they DO NOT have my permission to use my poems at all!!! Those were my creative writings and they stay as that. I still have the handwritten poems here at my home.
    Janet Van Buren
    [protected]@aol.com

• Lk
      7th of Jun, 2011

I agree with all the anger here. Also missing about 4o poems which where ALL, but 2 0r 3, rated "9" something. What the hell happened? Don't lose your originals anybody, for real.

• Am
      22nd of Jun, 2011

im amanda erks and i had 2 poems online on lulupoetry.com and since its gone so are my poems..im very angry cuz i do not have a copy of those poems. please if you can get me my poens back.

my poems are under the name
    Amanda Jo Erks
    Poem titles:
    Forsaken
    Pain

• Tr
      24th of Jun, 2011

i cant not get into any of poetry.com or lulu to get any of my poems I wrote and submitted, I dont want anyone using them and would like access to my writings

4th of Jul, 2011

As a poetry writer, I suggest writing them down...you remember good old fashion composition books right??? I thought about that too (I haven't or will not use LuLu) but say if the site shuts down or their server gets screwed up where it looses my work?? Every poem that I post online is written down on paper.

4th of Jul, 2011

For future reference, write down your poems in a book before you post online. I write poetry and I write it out on paper, then type it. Because when something like this happens, you can't get them back. Or save them on a word document or something too.

• Fr
      7th of Jul, 2011

I also have poems that i cannot retrieve, they have vanished. I dont like the feeling of having them somewhere out there, not knowing if someone else is using them for there benefit. What can we do. Help

• La
      25th of Jul, 2011

I am Gerri Hudson I do not give LULU Poetry permission to use my poems!!! I repeat I do not give LULU Poetry permission to use my poetry!! This is so discouraging, I can not pull up any of my poetry. I do have written copies...than God for that. I feel for us all.

• La
      25th of Jul, 2011

sorry...thank God for that

• Al
      30th of Jul, 2011

i also have paper copies of my poems, so if i see people using them online or in a book they get sued!!!

3rd of Aug, 2011

Yes that's important and make sure you date it if it's not legally copyrighted whatever u write, at the end date and sign that will CYA (cover your a**)

• Sh
      15th of Aug, 2011

LuLu and Poetry.com are full of crap...they are no good
    and yes they take your dam money and laugh at us.
    They need to get the hell off the web site with their phony
    gimmicks. I have all of my writings and their site stinks.
    To all the people who think they have a good piece of poetry
    or writng don"t put anything on line all the poem sites are thieves...

• Su
      28th of Aug, 2011

very disheartening to know that all poems gone. i had posted several poems. do not know how to react! this is most unpoetic action! suresh nautiyal, new delhi, india

19th of Nov, 2011

i have the same problem. can't get access 2 my poems. when i try i get no response. that's not decency and that's not business. judy moore-highly pissed off at lulu