Lucas Law Center / LOAN MODIFICATION

1 75 ENTERPRISEAliso Viejo, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 888-670-7370

After hearing their ad on the radio, I began a loan modification in good faith. This was march of 09. It is now july of 09 and despite faxing numerous times, the same items, and enduring less than satisfactory customer care, (run arounds, no return calls, no return e mails) and sometimes a downright mean spirited tone of voice when I had the "nerve" to question progress) I find that they are no longer taking calls,... Recording says, the office is closed. Every extension that I have tried says the voice mailbox is full. I need help with where to turn next. Instinct tells me that the real estate dept/ attorney general/ radio/ and news reporter... As well as perhaps hire another attorny to try and get my $3500.00 back. Am a 65 yr old widow, with only social security income plus odd jobs and I have been frauded, scammed, abused, and if there is anyone out there who can help me... Please feel free to e mail me direct. Ljbabe54@yahoo.com.

Comments

23rd of Jul, 2009

We submitted paperwork and a check in the amount of $1, 750 on July 3rd 2009. This was for a loan modification process to begin the following week. However, the FTC closed them down shortly after this date and they were only able to submit paperwork to the Bank of America (Countrywide) stating that they were now the representive for our loan modification. How do I get back this money back that obviously was not spent on any modification on our behalf, now that they are not in business.

• Ve
      11th of Feb, 2012

my: name is vera m. Mitchell-Tillman. I paid paul lucas $3, 500.00 .How do I get my money back? thanks vera m. Mitchell-tillman email Marquez1925@hotmail.com. I still need help with my house payment.