lsbf / Cheating Students Money

1 8-9 Holborn, London EC1N 2LLUnited Kingdom Review updated:
Phone: 020 7823 2303

LSBF Cheating Thousands of student Fee! Promised get a CAS from Glyndŵr University and taken 50% from the full fee is £3, 000 promised 3days will get your CAS and taken my money on 3/4/2013 but i not receive the CAS from LSBF Glyndŵr University and i asked for my refund ASAP still i am not yet get my money and so many other student Money as well. I need my money to go other University. LSBF is cheating and delaying to refund students money! I hope Education Minister or Home Office have to take action to this kind of Colleges. So many innocent students are having hard time in this country! Where is the Justice????

Pr
May 1, 2013

Comments

• Wa
      21st of Jan, 2013

i have applied for refund on 6-01-2012 its more then one year, they are not replying to emails ..

30th of Jan, 2013

Dear all,
    As representatives of LSBF online, we would like to express our concern after reading Waqasaz's message as well as other posts on the thread. As a school with over 25, 000 students, we are always open to feedback from students as we work to continually improve our service.
    We can confirm that we have contacted Waqasaz and all other students who expressed their opinions here and our teams are now dealing with their cases. As you will appreciate, we cannot comment on these individual cases publicly, due to our privacy policy.
    If any current, former or potential students have any queries and questions, we will be more than happy to help. Feel free to contact us here and to use our profile as a channel to get in touch with the school in the future.
    LSBF Team

To London School of Business & Finance
    9 Holbord, EC1N 2LL, London, UK

To Whom It May Concern: Refund Approved But Not Received

Dear Sir/Madam,

I have apply for my refund and was told that it has been approved since last year. We are well over the 45 days period for the refund to be processed.

Please let me know if the college has any intention to refund the due fees to me or do I need to contact the local police in order to get support.

As I understand, I am not the first person who has waited so long for a simple refund.

Best regard
    Rosewil ( LSBF TICKET ID: 10130 )

• Mu
      2nd of Mar, 2013

I had enrolled myself in LSBF canada on sept, 2011. As soon as I got my Letter of Acceptance after paying a deposit of CAD $ 4, 475, I had applied for my visa for Canada. Unfortunately I was rejected the visa twice which forced me to apply for refund. I created a ticket with number 6703 on 12th Feb, 2012. After being approved the refund, I provided my bank details as per asked. Due to delay I started inquiring more often and I would get replies that my refund would be processed by July, than mid of November and lastly end of January. It has now been more than a year since I have applied for my refund and I am still waiting.

T10200797

• Gi
      3rd of May, 2013

i had applied for the same course cima glyndwr.They gave me offer letter on 26th march.My visa was expiring on 12th.They didnt gave me cas letter for that course they told me that glyndwr is not satisfied with my application so they are not going to me give cas from glyndwr but however they said they can offer me lsbf cas letter.I told them i need my £3000 deposit back.My advisor told me as it will take 3/4 weeks but i will definetly get it coz it wasnt my fault they coudnt manage to get me cas from glyndwr university.they did issued me offer letter than what was the problem.i have seen hundreds of students who didnt got cas letter like me and offered lsbf cas.some of them took lsbf cas and some of them went to some other uni.Then they told me, for refund u have to apply for ticket and i did.After waiting 3 weeks they canceled my refund saying all the deposit paid is non refundable as it is metioned in their terms and conditions.so u r not going get even a single penny back but however u can take online course.
    So right now i am planing to go for legal fight.Our money is our blood and they are sucking our blood.Our parents work really hard to pay for our education and this kind professional thiefs are stealing our money like that.its not gonna happen.

• Be
      18th of May, 2013

AGAIN, Can I get a further update on my fee refund? I see my ticket history has been cleared and the 45 working days I was instructed on is now up. When will the money be transferred into my account? It's funny how quickly the fees were taken but the school finds it so very difficult to give refunds! Id:M1007200

• Mo
      24th of Jun, 2013
    lsbf - Deposit refund
    Lsbf
    London
    United Kingdom

I have started to apply for ACCA+MBA with Lsbf they issued me offer letter and showed me how much the life will be easy, then I got my CAS and visa to find out that course don't entitle me for work or to bring my family with me, I requested to cancel this CAS and they actually FDIC and started convincing me of another course that entitles me for work and bring me dependents, I asked directly when will this course start they confirmed, it starts every month so no problem to join any thus I requested to start on September, they astonished me that u can only start in July so send us your paper to issue u a CAS that was on 10th June, It takes about 10 days to issue a visa here, I am working in international bank here, so I have two months notice period, it's not going like that to say bye and leave.

I requested a refund for my deposit they didn't show up after that

Could you please help with that

• Ev
      26th of Jun, 2013

Good luck Mustafa.
    As for me its two years and i have never received my payment. LSBF staff are very good before and during your payment. They go on and promise a refund if you dont get a visa. But once the visa is denied its a different story they will tell you they dont handle matters concerning refunds and they will give you a telephone number tocall. This phone is never answered and if it is answered the contact person (Larry king) will never be availlable or even reply your email or voicemail. It also seems nobody else can help you on the matter.
    They go on and change your status to "to be paid' and then two months later they say they need more paper work, and ask for the same paper you sent them. My student number is T10200024.
    Deal with Lsbf (Toronto) at your own risk

• Af
      12th of Jul, 2013

Hi above i am also victim of lsbf and they didnt gv me cas and i forced to spend another £2000 for another course at difernt insitute please i need yur contact detail if you could as i ll case on them but i need some evidence.please.

My email is
    [email protected]

• Mn
      18th of Sep, 2013

Lsbf are thieves...exact thing happened to me. I enrolled for CIma, no cas letter issued. Then I asked for my refund, it has taken now 9 months and there is absolutely no one to speak to. everything need to be done via an electronic system. but when it was to enrol, there was always a living a person to collect bank details even late via the phone. This school will defi pay. I will do my best to publish this at local, national and international level. We should make a website to market these bandits, , , being international students doesnt mean you can be manipulated...London School of Business and Finance is BAD BAD BAD. if you want to enrol there, please do not. i have paid 4, 300 and now 9 months... no news, nothing... my money will be paid back boys... we will fight for this...and i am sure this school will close.

• Ka
      24th of Sep, 2013

I have asked for the refund (ticket # 14151) on 06/08/2013 and I was told considering my situation I will get it by 18/08/2013 by Oliur Talekder who was supposedly looked into my refund request and give me a call back on the 18/08/2013. Until today 23/09/2013 which is more than 50 days didn't have any response from him despite of being chasing him up on each and every day through switchboard. Everyday Oliur Talekder received a message on his desk about me calling him and I never received a call from him nor from anyone within the refund department. According to switchboard only Oliur Talekder can get me a refund out of the whole LSBF but I didn't receive any email or call or any communication from him.
    LSBF is holding £3075 of mine which shouldn't be charged in the first place as they couldn't issue me a CAS letter. They should have advised me before charging the tuition fees for the course after going through the documents.
    I'm still waiting to get my refund since 06/08/2013 and I didn't receive any response yet from the refund department yet even though switchboard has been leaving messages on their desk about my refund.
    My name is kashif iqbal and my refund ticket number is 14151.
    My student ID is A4043684

• Aq
      19th of Oct, 2013

MY STUDENT ID IS A4038153.

• Ve
      14th of Dec, 2013

Hi friends the same thing happens to me they gave me a offer for Cima but later they said that they cannot give me a glyndwr CAS, they forced me to get lsbf CAS. I'm really disappointed, the same story happens to 4 of my friends and one of them had to leave the country without getting her money and she didn't have money to pay for another uni. Very sad story.

• Ha
      17th of Dec, 2013

Hi all, I am also a victim of LSBF, I enrolled for a full time CIM 2012 and my visa was refused due to the course level, In the offer letter they provided me they said that the course i will be studying is level 6 course whereas in the CAS letter is says Level 5 which doesn't exist as for CIM courses in LSBF they only have Level 5 and level 6. so then my visa has been refused due to the course level, So when i went to LSBF to complaint and asked them to rectify the CAS letter but the staff were really rude and disrespectful. So I have requested my refund online and also send them so many emails but I am still haven't heard from them yet.

• Kr
      10th of Jan, 2014

I have been cheated too, they wont give me my money back because apparently i defered my course once.
    I think we should write an official complaint and get signatures of student or something. this has to stop

[email protected]

• Ib
      13th of Jan, 2014

I completely agree! I was enrolled for a 2 semesters (ACCA) starting from February 2012 and I could not attend the second semester which I had paid for as i could not renew my student visa due to new rules that the home office had put into action.
    The reason for my refund was that i had to apply for my refund 15 days before the commencement of my course. This is absolutely ridiculous as the new home office rules came into effect on april 2012; two months after the commencement of my course and i had no idea that i will not be allowed to renew my visa.
    I think we should report this organisation and write formal complaints to the relevant authorities, namely OIA, UKCISA and QAA.
    We should collaborate together to make sure our voices our heard and that lsbf stops cheating more students out of their money. As an establishment that deals with a majority of international students, they should consider unforseen circumstances such as a new home office law coming into action.
    My email address is [email protected] Please get in touch and all the best with your cases!

• M1
      30th of Jun, 2014
    lsbf - Refund
    LSBF
    holborn
    London

Hello People,
    i know there are lot of candidates who are facing troubles from LSBF in getting their refunds.
    I tried something and i find it quite useful to get my answers or get in touch with them to get updates even if you are in a different country.
    i am leaving contact numbers of some refund officers in LSBF, if you want to speak to them you need to keep calling them on their direct LINE :
    00442035351391 / 02035351391 - Laura King ( Refund Adviser )
    00442035351426 / 02035351426 - Oliur Talukder ( Refund Adviser )
    00442035351465 / 02035351465 - Balakrishna ( Refund Adviser )
    00442035351353 / 02035351353 - Wazifa ( Refund Adviser )
    00442035351353 / 02035351353 - Wazifa ( Refund Adviser )

Let me know if this was helpful. Please Note : if you want this to work then you need to call them repeatedly non-stop.

Good-Luck!!!

12th of Sep, 2014

Hello there,

If you have any questions or are facing issues, please feel free to send us direct message and we will make sure to highlight and address it as soon as possible.

12th of Sep, 2014

Hello everyone,

We totally understand that this is an old thread and that most of the issues are likely to be resolve by now.

If you have any remaining questions or issues, please feel free to send us a private message or send us an email to [email protected] and we will highlight it to the relevant team and endeavour to get the matter resolved as soon as possible.

19th of Sep, 2014

Hello MohamedMarghany,

We understand that this is an older thread and that the issues highlighted here are likely to be resolve by now. Despite that, we would like to remind you that if we are always open for questions and willing to solve and address any issues highlighted to us as soon as possible.

If you have any remaining questions or issues, please feel free to send us a private message or send us an email to [email protected] (always quoting your student number) and we will highlight it to the relevant team and endeavour to get the matter resolved as soon as possible.

In case you are unhappy with any aspect of our services, we encourage you to let us know. There are feedback procedures in place for current and prospective students. Both involve informal and formal stages - as well as the option to appeal for current students. All complaints are confidential and will be resolved as quickly as possible.

To find out more about our complaints procedures, click here: http://www.lsbf.org.uk/students/student-complaints-policies-procedures.html