LPC Card / Scam

These people LPC Card company are sending cards that look like a real credit card but can be used only at their shopping club. They make all the stuff look like this is a real credit card, but they take 200 dollars from you that is not refundable. Also, the stuff that they offer are over priced and there is no use for this service because you can always get these stuff at a better deal at the local mall.

These people should be banned from doing business as they indulge in misguiding to do their business. Total Fraud.

Va

Comments

• Do
      5th of Oct, 2008

These LOWGAY Guys sent me a card that didint have a visa or mastercard logo on it and said I am approved for 7500 dollars LOL i knew these guys were scammers. I have terrible credit and I know I couldint get a candy bar on credit let alone 7500 bones! LOL! I had fun shreding this card. People...remember, if it sounds too good to be true...99.9% of the time IT IS NOT TRUE

• Ka
      6th of Oct, 2008

It has been over 30 days since they took money out of my account and I still have not recieved my welcome packet.

• Pe
      14th of Oct, 2008

The name of the company appears to be LPC Shopping Club, but I am not sure.

They have no physical address in their mailing saying where they are physically located. On top of that, I could not locate a phone number where I could talk to anybody. Their automated activation number specifically says "Pressing 0 will not transfer you to an operator", but then they tell you if you activate your card, you will get to talk to a live human being.

How in the name of God did these people get my name and information? I put myself on OptOutPreScreen.com 6 months ago with the credit bureaus to keep them from giving my credit information out to the world, and then I get this offer in the mail.

I have sent a certified legal notice to them to CEASE AND DESIST all marketing solicitations to me, and to remove all my information from their files and rescind my name and address from the records of all the 3rd parties they may have sent my name to or sold it to.

On top of that, I sent copies of everything they sent me to the Attorney General of Pennsylvania and the Federal Trade Commission.

It looks like not only does LPC sell products that don't exist (I don't even see any prices on these things on their online catalog), but their credit policies appear to be more like predatory lending; even if they actually do sell any products, which I doubt.

It appears this company is geared to do nothing but take your start up activation fees, and then disappear. It's hiding behind a PO box. I hope the AG in Pennsylvania can find out who these people are and take action!

• Ca
      12th of Nov, 2008
    LPC Card - fraud
    Lpc
    4617 NE ST Johns RD #C205
    Vancouver
    Phone: 541-286-1875
    lpccard.com

I paid this card company $45 to get an account set up and they sent me a credit card in the mail. Everytime I want to use it, It won't let me make purchases. I feel like I'm being scammed for my money and I want my money back.

• Pa
      21st of Nov, 2008

You can only use the card to make purchases with their company on their website. You can not use the card like a regular credit card to purchase gas, etc...

• Fe
      2nd of Dec, 2008

How do I deactivate this card?

8th of Dec, 2008
    LPC Card - Fruad
    My Lpc Card
    P.O. Box 21804. Los Angeles
    Los Angeles
    California
    Phone: 800-369-7919
    mylpcard.com

These people are a F@#N joke, first of all they need to invest a lot more money in there "FAKE" product. The credit card and the paper work looks and feels fake!! the numbers and names are faded and blurry on the credit card it self, one look at It I laughed my ### off and through it away... Ps. I hope the Law gets these people and they get what they deserve

• 19
      15th of Dec, 2008

I just spoke to that company and even if I try to cancel the card they said that I could but would still charge me the processing fee. That I had to purchase things off there website and I could take cash advances but I had to pay for the amount first before they would give me anymore money. It is a scam and fraudulent company I am closing my amounts no matter the hassle.

• In
      16th of Dec, 2008

you are an idiot. read your letter. it CLEARLY states that the card is NOT a general credit card. it even hasa av.s. breakdown against a major credit card. iit is a club card.

"It is a scam and fraudulent company I am closing my amounts no matter the hassle."

i believe you mean "account", but i cant be sure your a ###. the company is clearly not fraud. you just neglected to read.

26th of Feb, 2009

OMG i got this in the mail today and i diffently checked this out bf i would even think of appling for this SCAM! i work with credit cards and know to check these things out bf applying for anything! first if u look the card it isnt a real credit card and it doesnt start with a 4 for visa or a 5 for mastercard! it even looks like someone set up there computer and printed it out at their house and bought a machine to make the cards and send to people where they probley stole our information! i swear i cant believe that their is even people that would do this to other people! i defintly cant believe that theres a busness in some town in america probley hiring people that need jobs and teaching them to treat us like that on the phone and to have them scam us! they probley have certain procedures in place that they have the reps follow to try and scam us even more! i swear these people probley sit around all day long talking about how they scam'd us! well i will not fall for it and hope u dont either! please everyone please check these things out even though it sounds to good to be true! these kind of things are hard to stop! u just have to b smart enough not to fall for them!

• Wo
      28th of Apr, 2009

good looking. i almost fell for it.

• Ro
      2nd of May, 2009
    LPC Card - fraud scAM ARTIST
    MYLPCARD /LPCCARD
    PO BOXBOX21804
    New York
    Phone: 18003697919
    MYLPCARD.COM

I DID NOT APPLY FOR A CREDIT CARD THEY ISSUED ME A CARD WITHOUT MY PERMISSION THERE WEBSITE HAS LIMITED INFORMATION AND WHEN YOU CALL KNOW ONE ANSWERS THEY ASKED FOR YOURS BANKACCOUNT AND CHARGE OUTRAGOUS FEES CAUSING OVERDRAFT FEES ALS I RAD OTHER COMPLAINTS ABUT THIS COMPANY AND THE FURNITURE HAVE NO PRICES PEOPLE ACCOUNTS ARE GETING RIP OFF SOMEONE SHUDE LOOK INTO THIS AND AREST THE COMPANY OWNER

• Ke
      20th of May, 2009

I turned the LPC person down stating I believe they are scamming people after I read the pamphlet they sent to me with the card. I thought it was over after I asked them to clear all my information and they agreed. Today four weeks later the LPC people made an electronic transfer from my bank for $79.00 and since I didn't have it in the bank I was charged an NSF fee. When I called LPC and got a manager after I refused to give the first person any information he stated even though I turned them down he still charged the "processing fee" I said I rejected your offer, he said the rejection did not matter he was going to charge me anyway. I have filed Bank Fraud charges against the LPC company and I can't wait to see who goes to prison.

• Er
      10th of Jun, 2009
    LPC Card - did not order it

I did not order this card and have in fact taken you off both my e-mails. I do not want the card. And i f you bother me again I will file a complaint with the Bexar County District Attorney, the Texas State Attorney General, and the Better Business Bureau.

• Wh
      28th of Jun, 2009

They sent one to a 13 year old boy so if you think this is legit, think again!

• Fr
      29th of Jun, 2009

As a Deputy for the U.S. Marshals Office, we have been investigating most of the fraud commitments of the company known as LPC. They prey on people whom use internet services asking for "loans" etc., and most of whom have little or no credit, or their credit score is below 300. Most of their "offices" are outside the continental USA. Mostly offshore accounts. They think they are outside our jurisdiction, but unknown to them we have several avenues with which we can prcure. One such domain was located in southwest Louisiana. The office in Southwest Louisiana has been shut and the workers have been arrested and warrants for the ones whom have fled are in the courts. Keep alive we are not going to rest until all are brought to Justice
    Frank Goss Deputy U.S.MArshal

6th of Jul, 2009

I feel that I too have been scammed and I am pissed. How can we get these decietful ###. What course of action should I take outside of changing my social and my accounts?

• Br
      1st of Aug, 2009

I did not order this card and on the paper it say word for word this is NOT a "pre- Screened" Credit offer. We have NOT used any information from any credit reporting agencies. Your name and address was NOT received from any credit reporting agencies. Well that is a lie and maybe you should not use false statements on your paper work. This is such a scam and I don’t appreciate people and companies who think they can get away with this. You should all be locked up somewhere for trying to do such things to people who haven’t applied for this card...

• Pa
      19th of Aug, 2009

i recieved a card aug.11, 09 decided to look LPC up glag i did. Thanks everyone for the input.

• Ro
      4th of Aug, 2016
    LPC Card - rip me off
    l.p.c
    480 ellis
    San Francisco
    California
    Phone: 415 44 77 95

i sent l.pc. my 45.00 dollar one time fee. and they still have not sent me my welcome folder.i sent this payment on a money order to them over 6 months ago please can you help me with this. i think the best thing to do is sue them because i am not the only one they did this 2 thank you mrs linda maureen rommuno 480 ellis apt 452 san francisco califorina 94102 415 447 7795