Lowes / exterior door order/install problems
I ordered an exterior door with installation. The salesperson ordered the wrong door and the 'professional' installation service arrived late on the first day of installation and left early with the install partially completed, failed to show up on the return date to complete installation and did not call to tell me they would not be there to complete the install causing me to miss another day of work, arrived for the third install completion day without the rest of the door to install requiring me to alter my work schedule again to accommodate another return install completion, and have not yet arrived to complete the installation.
I have called Lowes numerous times to complain and have gotten absolutely no help on working out these problems.
The 'professional' installer's name is Ron Grub. Do yourself a favor and never contract with him to do any work. I would never purchase another product from Lowe's either. I can't believe they advertise professional installation services. I'm out 4 days of work and still have not had my door installation completed.
More Lowes Complaints & Reviews
- Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fan - remote control stopped working! 
- Lowes - retaliation for calling corporate 
- Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fan - loud enough to not use it 
- Lowe's Advantage Extended Warranty - they will not pay service provider for approved warranty work 
- Lowes - false advertisement and lowes is cheating people out of there money 
- Lowe's Home Improvement / Lowe's Home Centers - Being An Employee At Your Thomaston,Maine location
- Lowe's Home Improvement / Lowe's Home Centers - employee
- Lowe's Home Improvement / Lowe's Home Centers - pick up service
- Lowe's Home Improvement / Lowe's Home Centers - unethical behavior, custom cabinet installed incorrectly and broken. incomplete job.
- Lowe's Home Improvement / Lowe's Home Centers - blinds cutting/service, general sales help