LoseTheBackPainunsolicited pill shipment

L Sep 15, 2017

I purchased 1 Bottle of Heal and Soothe so that I could try it.
I did not order the discounted pills for those who purchase 2 or 3 bottles.
I did not ask for monthly orders to be charged to my account.
I have been on hold day after day to make sure I do not receive a third order of pills.
I want to know how to return the unsolicited pills and make sure I am not charged for another order.

Lynn Wolff Shipment ID P9414671
[protected]@icloud.com [protected]

i

• LoseTheBackPain Customer Care's Response · Sep 25, 2017

Hi Lynn,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback about your recent experience with our company. We’re disappointed we failed to meet your expectations as our goal is to provide only the highest quality products, services and information with every interaction you have with us.

First off we would advise you to remove your phone number and email from the post as soon as possible as this board being a public site you will get an uncomfortable amount of communications from people you do not want to have contact with.

A note to everyone else please do not post your email and phone number on this site, we do not control this site and you will be contacted by people you do not want to be contacted by.

With regard to your post Lynn, please contact us. Our preferred way for you to contact us is through the Submit a request form in our online helpdesk system found here:

The reason thats our favored method of communication is because your request gets entered directly into our system exactly how you want to communicate your need to us. It also notifies our customer support team by email that you have submitted a request.

However, we also provide our full contact information, whether you wish to reach us by phone, fax or regular mail, along with our customer service hours of operation on our Contact Us page found here:

or follow the directions on this page

Eva Klein