LoseTheBackPain — Buyer beware!
Don't fall for their ads, guys. Yes, it looks like the truth, but in fact, it's a huge lie that will not relieve your pain ache.
I bought it from them one month ago and didn't feel better. Not because I am special or my disease is different, no. I know some people who bought this and got no result. Don't pay your money for means that don't work. They just want to fool us. Shame on them for making money from sick people. It's disgusting.
More LoseTheBackPain Complaints & Reviews
- Healthy Back Institute - continuted billing 
- Healthy Back Institute or Lose The Back Pain - 'free' book scam with unauthorised credit card charges 
- Losethebackpain.com - illegal recurrent monthly charges on my credit card for a fake newsletter I never signed up for 
- Healthy Back Institute - info. stolen 
- Healthy Back Institute - failed payments 
- LoseTheBackPain - cancelling direct debit
- LoseTheBackPain - sending pills after I cancelled twice! losethebackpain took money from my, card without approval after my cancellation of further order!!
- Losethebackpain.com - I have been charged $19.95 every month without my authorization 
- LoseTheBackPain - heal-n-soothe
- LoseTheBackPain - unsolicited pill shipment