London School of Business & Finance (LSBF) / Refunds on tuition fees
I applied to study a postgrad in finance at the institution in 2014 and received a place for the 2015 year (March intake). As an international student, I am obliged to pay my full fees for the course, which I did. Thereafter, the university kept dragging the process along over months;
- In Feb 2015 they deferred my March intake to June because they said that not enough people had applied for the March intake so they were not having a course in March anymore.
- in June 2015 they deferred my June intake because they failed to provide me with all the information of what documents I needed to prepare, and yet I still met the timeline on which days I could arrive in the UK for studies (even though I had limited time to collect my documents)
-in Sep 2015 (the last intake for the year) the UKVI withdrew their VISA sponsorship, of which I had to find out from doing countless research and with no word or warning from the university. They wanted to defer my course again to March 2016, of which I was sick and tired of running around after the institution.
I made sure to immediately decline the deferral and requested a refund. After over a month, the refund was approved (Oct/Nov). The refund was approved with no mention of what timeframe the refund will be provided in. I have been questioning the date for the refund since November 2015 and it is now approaching Feb 2016 and the only response I keep receiving is a copy and paste email stating that I have not been short listed for the refunds in that specific month and I may be rolled over to the next month.
LSBF is not acting like a trusted institution and I would like to receive word on when I can expect this refund, and then receive the refund.
More London School of Business & Finance (LSBF) Complaints & Reviews
- LSBF - London School Of Business & Finance - still waiting for results 
- LSBF London Campus - Refund of fees 
- lsbf - Cheating Students Money 
- London School Of Business & Finance - refund request - poor service 
- London School of Business and Finance - Breach of Contract
- London School Of Business & Finance [LSBF] - refund payment not received
- LSBF London - university 
- LSBF - London School of Business and Finance - MSc in Finance - 14+ months waiting for my final grade!!
- London School of Business & Finance (LSBF) - Refund 
- London School of Business Finance - Fee Refund required from the LSBF