LoanFinder / taking money from my bank account with out finding me a loan

1 United Kingdom Review updated:

I am on my own and needed some help, I filled a online application, I have not managed to get a loan, however I went to draw some money out of my account, but found I could not. Looked into why and found that £67.47 was taken out of my account. Now I have no money to get to work and hardly any food in cupboard. I need help to get this money returned please.

Comments

• Gr
      9th of Mar, 2010

taking money upfront and then no response

• Na
      7th of Jul, 2010

i have been charged for 2 fees for a loan and have not yet recieved a loan so i would like a refund

21st of Jul, 2010

i applied on line for a loan and loanfinder has taken £119.20p out of my account and i havent even had a loan from them?i am very disgusted by the fact that they ave yaken money out of my account without notifyin me how do i contact them to get my money bsck?

21st of Jul, 2010

i done the same thing and they have taken £120.20p out of my account and i havent even had a loan?i am very disgusted by the fact that they ave taken that amount of money out of my account and i havent even had a loan from them how do i get my money back?

• Mr
      27th of Jul, 2010

Hello there all you people who have been subjected to Loanfinder UK debiting policy,

I bring you good news!!!

I managed to find a telephone number for this company which is 08004089549, and in doing so spoke to a very honest gentlemen named John who works on the purple team at loanfinder and his teamleaders name is Jay Campbell.

When i questioned him about there policy about them taking monies from customer accounts when a loan has not been allocated he advised me that it was up to us the customer to notify them if they do not take out the loan and they will then cancel the dd from being taken...

I hear you say thats all well and good but wot am i going to do about the monies that have been taken so far well again gud news.

If you contact them via email on [protected]@loanfinder.co.uk and explain that you would like a refund i am told that this will be done within 48hrs so i hope this of sum use for all of you once again hope this helps.

Yours Mr M Ley

• Jh
      23rd of Aug, 2010

Hi, I am concerned about your post and would like to help. I work for Loanfinder and would like to try and help customers that have had a poor experience. Please email me directly at: james.[protected]@rgroup.co.uk . I try to respond to everyone within a 24-hour period, if not sooner (excluding weekends). I am the Compliance Manager and would like nothing more than to resolve your query. I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

James

• Ge
      28th of Aug, 2010
    LoanFinder - took money out my bank
    loanfinder
    sunny hill
    England, Derbyshire
    United Kingdom

took money out my bank to day saturday 28th august2010 i havent recieve any loan i not happy at al i have cancelled direct debt if u take any more mony out of my account i wil be taking it further and proscrute u thanks gcross

28th of Oct, 2010

money taken out of my account 28th may and 24th september without my knowledge

• Ka
      23rd of Jan, 2011

loanfinder took money out of my account and did not give me a loan

• El
      20th of Jun, 2011

RECENTLY GOT A TEXT BACK ABOUT MY REFUND AND YOU SAID IT COUL TAKE UP TO TWO WEEKS BUT I NEED IT NOW AND THIS IS THE ACCOUNT I WANT IT PAID INTO SORT CODE 20 25 25 ACCOUNT NO 93833380 AND WOULD LIKE ALL OF IT TO BE PAID INTO THIS BANK TODAY E THOMPSON EMAIL ADDRESS IS JEANNIE.[protected]@YMAIL.COM

• Lu
      7th of Sep, 2011

I am on my own and needed some help, I filled a online application, I have not managed to get a loan, however I went to draw some money out of my account, but found I could not. Looked into why and found that £115.74 was taken out of my account. Now I have no money to get to work and hardly any food in cupboard. I need help to get this money returned please.

• Xo
      30th of Apr, 2015

hi loan finder deducted money from my account and i want it back

25th of May, 2015

Why is loanfinders deduct Mi money en I did not have the loan WHY??

• Nt
      2nd of Jul, 2015

Hi loan finder you deducted my money from my account i want it back becouse you didnt give me the loan or take further steps want it today cz you deducted today frm ntombovuyo ngqabe i will like to call me back

• Ti
      22nd of Jun, 2016

Hi. My name is Tim and I’m the Customer Care Team Manager at Loanfinder. Please contact me directly on tim.[protected]@rgroup.co.uk, so I can investigate your concerns. I will gladly issue you a full refund for any payments taken if you no longer want our service. We have a no quibble refund policy and process refunds immediately after receiving direct contact from any customer.

I look forward to hearing from you

Kind regards
    Tim
    tim.[protected]@rgroup.co.uk

• Kl
      22nd of Jun, 2016
    LoanFinder - taking money out of my account
    15 lowfold, Redcar, Cleveland, TS10 4DU
    Redcar
    England, North Yorkshire
    Phone: 01642 271684

I went to withdraw money out of my account only to find i was £20 overdrawn i went into my branch of nationwide building society and they informed me that it was loanfinder that had took the money out when you had no right to take any money out of my account especially when i sent a Email canceling you from finding my a loan plus your service was very poor i would be very grateful if you would put what you took out of my account back in as you had no right to take anything out when like i said i sent you a Email canceling you from doing anything further so i would like to see my acccount back to normal and see that you have put the money back into my account in the next couple of days because if it isnt im going to seek legal advice from my solicitor.
    yours faithfully KL Weightman

• Jb
      4th of Aug, 2016

Says it all about all the companies in the Richmond Group:

Only way to deal with them is to go to your bank and tell them you didnt authorise the payment and to make a complaint to the Office of Fair Trading:

[protected]@oft.gsi.gov.uk

If they get enough they will shut these parasites down

• Jh
      4th of Aug, 2016
    LoanFinder - Loanfinder
    Loanfinder
    Bournemouth
    England, Dorset
    United Kingdom

Hi, I am concerned about these posts and would like to help. I work for Loanfinder and would like to try and help customers that have had a poor experience. Please email me directly at: james.[protected]@rgroup.co.uk . I try to respond to everyone within a 24-hour period, if not sooner (excluding weekends). I am the Compliance Manager and would like nothing more than to resolve your query. I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

James

• Mb
      27th of May, 2017

@Jhicks Plz help me my Email adress is [protected]@gmail.com
    Plz

28th of Jun, 2017

@Jhicks plz halpe me my [protected]@gmail.com

28th of Jun, 2017

i do a loanfander then will to give bt m still i did evertng fo them a

28th of Jun, 2017

@thuliswa m still waitng m loan no call to come to me and i did evertng fo loanfander plz help me

• Lu
      21st of Sep, 2017

Loan finder threatens me they said their will blacklisted me, they said I owe them, no loan, only deduct money from my account

• Ci
      13th of Aug, 2018

HI
    I'm in south Africa I recently received a very unpleasant message, it says loan finder has debit R395.00 from my account and I don't remember agreeing to that. how can I get a refund?