LivingSocial.comI will never use livingsocial and I do not recommend anyone to buy eyeglasses at focus

I purchased an ad for a new complete pair of eyeglasses from Focus Opticians Optical Outlet for $75. When I went to Focus, I was told I had to pay an additional $200 because my prescription was beyond the limits of what was posted in the fine print of the ad. I didn't have the ad with me but I was pretty sure I read it very well before purchasing. Anyway, I figured it was best for me to just pay the extra $200 to get the new glasses. When I got home, I read the ad and there was no fine print regarding prescription strength. So, I called Focus and he told me he would not refund me and that it was livingsocial's fault for not putting that in the fine print. I went to livingsocial and they claimed that since I redeemed the ad (with an addtl. $200), that they couldn't help me. I purchased an ad that was misleading and FRAUDULENT. I will never use livingsocial and I do not recommend anyone to buy eyeglasses at Focus.

Fu