Living Large Sweepstakes / services

I did two of your servays and keep gitting roped into doing a nother forpay and have got no pay yet from you. Keep seending me emails telling me tryed to reach me 2 times now and I open the maul and nothing now you hacking my account and phone. Iv already did servays and not go payed. You have access to my id and when I sind up you got all my personal info. And now ripe me off that way to..

Je
Sep 1, 2017

Comments

• Ju
      9th of Jun, 2018

Hi how do i claim my prize money you say i win but then the content dont want to open

• Th
      29th of Sep, 2018

I have been connected to LivingLargeSweeps for quite a long time and i get no results but i am a winner, my suggestion is why does"nt somebody put a stop to this fraudulant, phonney sweepstakes so other can enjoy playing the real sweepstakes at hand.

• Ed
      16th of Oct, 2018

I want to confirm that I have been notified that I am a prize winmer!

• Ed
      16th of Oct, 2018

@Ed Bell Text me tomorrow so that I may download my winniings instantly to one of my cards. Ed Bell i

• Ga
      23rd of Oct, 2018

I feel this among other sweepstake emails are just a big waste of your time. You do one survey, and then your sent to another and another!?? It's never ending. Then you get a ton of other emails from various sweepstake sites, and free- bee sits, the free-bee sites are just like the rest!! NOTHING is ever free!!! After doing their several different surveys on these sites, now they want you to buy something before they can send you, your free stuff!! REALLY!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!! I'm done with these untrue scams!! That's all they are SCAMMERS!!
    Don't fall for their lies, you haven't been selected, your not a runner-up, this isn't the second time they have tried to reach you, your never ever, ever going to win!! Your just going to waist your time and patience falling for their lies!!