Comments

• Re
      20th of Dec, 2010

well, model isnt really the proper word, this website is an adult website and being that its advertised on fools websites and you fell for it, not much you can say here. you fell for a common scamand youre the only one to blame.

• Rb
      21st of Mar, 2011

This is the prime reason why someone needs to actually hack LJ in order to get back at this place. So we can all get so many credits for free without paying for it.

19th of Jul, 2018

@RBCC that can be arranged easily to have LJ hacked

• Bl
      27th of Jul, 2012

models are only getting paid pennies for performing on cam. you guys are paying lots of money to see them but the company is making 70% of what you pay per minute. They only get paid monthly.

• Re
      14th of Feb, 2016

this company has stolen and taken just over £900.00 of me from one of my bank cards now i am asking for them to give me a full refund of this amount has they had no right to take this large sum of money from me now what i want is for this amount to be refunded back to my account as soon as possible

@Reviewer95786 I'd file a criminal complaint with Interpol

• Ne
      9th of Aug, 2016

Total scammers took £600 off me after agreeing to a £29.99 deal. They said I didn't my press the button to stop it rolling. Anyway I got my money back after embarrassingly having to ring my bank and explaining my naughtiness. Now I'm getting threatening emails trying to get over £2500. Stay off this site!!!

19th of Jul, 2018

@Neil Bertram pretty sure we can recover anything you were ripped off back

• Mc
      7th of Sep, 2018

Please can you get my boyfriends money back the sluts on livejasmine took £70 from his account and told him to [censored]off