[Resolved] Livecareer.com / cancelled and still being charged

1 San Francisco, CA, United States

I have had my subscription cancelled on March 12, 2015, but my visa card record shown me that i have been charged on April 05, 2015 and May 03, 2015. I tried to delete my account. It said that i have an active subscription that needed to be cancelled first, after i clicked continue and they asked my billing info again. Which meant even i cancelled my subscription but its still active. I tried to use LiveHelp on Livecareer.com but no one answered. i have cancelled my I also send email to customerservice@livecareer.com. No one was there for helping in the past 48 hours. This is a scam.

• Resolution statement

• LiveCareer Customer Care's Response, May 14, 2015

Hi JsYip,

I’m very sorry that you have had this experience with our site and were unable to get in touch with our customer service via chat.

Please contact me directly with the email address you used to create your account so I can take a look at it personally and resolve this issue quickly for you. You can email me at anna.b@livecareer-support.com

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,