LiveCareer.com / building resume

1 Canada

Lovecareer.com is a scam and they have ripped me off for 70$
I just wanted to use some free app for building resume. I went to livecareer.com and it was claimed to build up your resume for free, so I continued making my application and when I wanted to download the file I was asked for singing up. The cheapest deal was 3$ for two weeks and they had some deals like 25 $ per year which I absolutely didn't want them. I just went with a deal because I had spent a lot of time already. So I gave my credit information and was charged around 4.5 dollars at that time. It was not mentioned on the website that I will be charged again. Today I was checking my bank accounts and I realized that they have charged me for additional 35$ Twice. That means additional 70$ without my acknowledgment. The funniest thing is when I read my confirmation email today, I realized that they have only subtly mentioned that they will automatically charge me 25$ each 4 weeks when the deal is finished, which is ridiculous. Why it wasn't mentioned on the website when I was signing up! How are they allowed to rip people off, get away easily and work legally !!!?
I want my money back!!!
Apparently I'm not the only victim! What a corrupted system.

• Updated by Jimmy1988, Oct 14, 2018

The other thing is there are no information about the monthly pay or days left of your offer on your profile so they can charge you without you noticing it. Of course most people don’t read the confirmation email thoroughly. I just checked the amount which was 3 dollars and was correct but I didn’t give the confirmation to rip me off. So this is where they justify their overcharging.

Ji