LiveCareer / unauthorized deduction of rs.1479.10 (indian currency) from my debit card by this website.
I had used Livecareer web site for building and downloading my resume on 14th January 2019 by paying Rs.143.8 from my debit card. I had got a message yesterday (29th January) stating that an amount of Rs. 1479.10 (Indian Currency) has been deduced by this site from my debit card. I haven't made any such transaction of Rs.1479.10, but still this amount has been deducted from my account. There is no any such prior information on this site stating that this amount will be deducted from my account. This is highly disappointing, if I known earlier that this site extracts money from customers in this fashion, I wouldn't have used it. I had created my account with the email id [protected]@gmail.com
Please look into this matter and ensure that I receive a refund of this amount Rs.1479.10 as soon as possible.
More LiveCareer Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] LiveCareer.com - don't use this service 
- [Resolved] LiveCareer.com - cancelation 
- [Resolved] LiveCareer.com - charging credit card / scam 
- [Resolved] LiveCareer.com - they withdrew 34.95 from my checking account 
- LiveCareer / MyPerfectResume - unauthorised charges to my credit card 
- LiveCareer - subscription
- LiveCareer - lost 78 dollars to you without me realising.
- LiveCareer - unauthorized deduction of rs. 1774.83 (indian currency) from my credit card by this website.
- LiveCareer - taking money in going from card they are fraud
- LiveCareer - unauthorized credit card charge