Livecareer / unauthorized credit card charge
I created an account to do a resume and paid for the service on 27th November twice - possibly my error. I was charged Resume (via Bld) [protected] initially for $1.00 and then again for $0.95. I know that I cancelled the subscription the same day since I had printed and emailed the resume. Then on the 28th November I was billed $34.54. I have no idea why I've been charged for this as I know I cancelled the same day. Livecareer [protected] ##1118 24.95 US dollars. Can you please look into this and advise what has gone on. I was only using the resume for a part of my uni application so definitely don't require any other services.
More Livecareer Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] LiveCareer.com - don't use this service 
- [Resolved] LiveCareer.com - cancelation 
- [Resolved] LiveCareer.com - charging credit card / scam 
- [Resolved] LiveCareer.com - they withdrew 34.95 from my checking account 
- LiveCareer / MyPerfectResume - unauthorised charges to my credit card 
- Livecareer - unauthorized deduction of rs.1479.10 (indian currency) from my debit card by this website.
- Livecareer - unauthorized deduction of rs. 1774.83 (indian currency) from my credit card by this website.
- Livecareer - taking money in going from card they are fraud
- Livecareer - continued unauthorised subscription fee 
- LiveCareer.com - building resume