Live Nation Merchandise / unreliable, unprofessional, substandard service

1 9348 Civic Center Dr Beverly Hills, CA 90210 United StatesBeverly Hills CA, United States Review updated:

I ordered a product from Live Nation Merchandise on 9 December 2015. I received an initial 'order received' email and the money was deducted from my account. This was later refunded by my Bank as the merchant had not claimed the $ within the appropriate time frame. After not hearing anything further for over a week I contacted them to enquire about the order. I received no reply. I then contacted them some days later again to cancel the order as it was now 21 December, too close to Christmas, and the order was no longer needed. I purchased an alternatice gift! Again, no response to my email. No contact. I contacted them AGAIN the following day to ensure it was clear that I no longer required the product and was cancelling my order. Again, no response. Then yesterday (5 Jan 2016) I get a response to my original enquiry from 18 December saying that they shipped my product on 23 December AFTER the fact that I had made it abundantly clear that I was cancelling my order. They then proceed to make a second (this time unauthorised) withdrawal from my account. Further I was advised that the product will take up to 24 days to reach me. At this rate I have no confidence that it will arrive at all. All this for a t-shirt. This company has terrible customer service. I do not recommend purchasing from them unless you have time to waste on their incompetence. If I do not receive the product within the coming weeks I will take this matter to the appropriate authorities to get my money back.

Re
Jan 5, 2016

Comments

• Da
      14th of Aug, 2018
    Live Nation Merchandise - Disputing charges
    SPRINGDALE
    Arkansas

I ordered some t-shirts . Panitonox shirts... They took the cost out of my checking account.. Today they took two more charges.. I need these charges taken off..

• Zo
      20th of Aug, 2018
    Live Nation Merchandise - Order not received.
    Bodmin
    England, Cornwall
    United Kingdom

Placed an order on the 5th March 2018, still have not received the item, today's date 23rd April 2018!! Sent several emails and received one back, saying once the order has been shipped an email will be sent. As you can guess no email and no further contact from them. Terrible customer services.

• Pe
      22nd of Oct, 2018
    Live Nation Merchandise - shipping & deducting

I ordered my t-shirt and still waiting for it since April. When I ordered it they immediately deducted the 25 $. And then 2 months later they deducted 25$ again! They don't answer anywhere.. don't know ehat to do 😭 They are stealing my money from my credit card!

• Mi
      19th of Nov, 2018
    Live Nation Merchandise - charge to my credit card ?
    New York
    New York

I was charged 25.61 $ on 11/07, , last 4 digits on CC 6460 michael halligan
    455 e 14th st apt 12b ny ny 10009.. I don't recall purchasing anything ..the chargecwas from live nation mech eco.. can you tell me what its charged for ty