[Resolved] Live Career My Perfect Resume / unauthorized charges for 2 months to my credit card
I used the system one time and charged 2 times for the only time I used the services. I was not satisfied with the resume due information I entered and not included in my final product. Then I checked my checking account and I have been charged approximately $36.00 monthly. I contacted the company and find out that I was supposed to terminate their services in 14 days. Even though I did not use their services in 2 months and they confirmed what I said, the charges will remain. Please be aware of these scam services
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
I’m very sorry that you have had this experience with our service. We explain that the subscription is auto-renewing. Cancellation should take place within the 14 day period to avoid further charges. We state on every page in the purchase process and we send a payment confirmation email stating the date and amount of the auto- renewal. We do offer several ways to cancel including by phone, live chat, email and self-cancellation in your Account Settings.
Again, we are very sorry that you had this experience. We take all feedback very seriously. It will be forwarded to our Marketing team. Please contact me directly if you have any further issues. Please email me at email@example.com
More Live Career My Perfect Resume Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Livecareer.com - don't use this service 
- [Resolved] Livecareer.com - cancelation 
- [Resolved] Livecareer.com - charging credit card / scam 
- [Resolved] Livecareer.com - they withdrew 34.95 from my checking account 
- LiveCareer / MyPerfectResume - unauthorised charges to my credit card 
- LiveCareer / MyPerfectResume - refused to refund
- LiveCareer / MyPerfectResume - unauthorized charges - I will sue this company if the money is not refunded.
- LiveCareer / MyPerfectResume - unauthorized listing of resume
- LiveCareer / MyPerfectResume - hidden fees
- LiveCareer / MyPerfectResume - little liars