[Resolved] Live Career / cancelation of my subscription
When I subscribed to this it cost like a $1.oo and said I could cancel at any time, so once I realized what I did I canceled it immediately however, this morning as I was looking through my bank account I noticed I was charged $34.95. I want this taken off my account now. They should not say you can cancel anytime and then not cancel the account when asked to. To me this is a fraud.
I never even used this account because I don't need help with anything they have to offer.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
LiveCareerUS's Response, Sep 22, 2015
Hi Debbie Armijo,
I’m very sorry that you have had this experience with our service. Please contact me directly with the email address you used to create your account or the last 4 digits of the card that used to purchase and card holder’s name so that I can take a look at it personally and resolve this issue quickly for you. Please email me at anna.[protected]@livecareer-support.com
I look forward to hearing from you.
More Live Career Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] LiveCareer.com - cancelation 
- [Resolved] LiveCareer.com - don't use this service 
- [Resolved] LiveCareer.com - charging credit card / scam 
- [Resolved] LiveCareer.com - they withdrew 34.95 from my checking account 
- LiveCareer / MyPerfectResume - unauthorised charges to my credit card 
- [Resolved] LiveCareer.com - this site pissed me off
- LiveCareer / MyPerfectResume - little liars
- [Resolved] LiveCareer.com - not sure how they keep good rating 
- [Resolved] Live Career - beware of bait and switch ploy to steal your money
- [Resolved] LiveCareer - resume building service