Linkedin / Unauthorised credit card deductions

Singapore, Australia

[Case: [protected]] Grace C Kiernan
I have been refunded only 6 months of deductions by Linked for a Business Premium Account I never signed up for. Please read details below.
Question : I have checked with my bank ANZ as advised by Linked IN and they have no record of my giving them permission to pay Linked in Business Premium a monthly fee of US $59.95 or $80 Australian for the last year. I will report this abuse of my bank account to the authorities if my money is not refunded in full.within 24 hours. See the Linked In refund policy below. I expect every deduction to be refunded immediately LinkedIn Premium Refund Policy.
Purchase History

Apr 19, 2016 Subscriptions
Mar 19, 2016 Subscriptions
Feb 19, 2016 Subscriptions

Linked in reply Question :
Response (11/23/2016 07:15 CST)
Hi Grace Catherine,

Per our policy, I've granted you two additional refunds. I'm very sorry, but you will need file a dispute with your credit card company for the additional charges.
Kind regards,
Lorrie
Customer Experience Advocate
Member (11/22/2016 18:09 CST)
I never checked the box for continued membership.I cancelled my subscription in 2015. Please check your records i live in China and am adamant you have defrauded me and accessed my bank account without my permission . i will be taking further action if you dont refund the year to date for every month you acceesed my account after i had cancelled over 10 months ago.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Wed, 23 Nov, 2016 at 1:01 am, LinkedIn Customer Support wrote:
Response (11/22/2016 11:01 CST)
Hi Grace Catherine,

I just received your request to cancel your Premium account and I've set your account to transition back to a Basic (free) account on November 22, 2016. I've also granted you a refund of $59.99 for the month of November. My apologies, but I'm not able to issue you a refund for the previous billing periods. This is based on the billing date and the following terms you agreed to when you checked the box to upgrade:

"Your premium account will renew automatically every month or every year based on your plan. Unless you cancel your premium account before the end of the current subscription period, you will be charged for the next period. All fees and charges are nonrefundable and there are no refunds or credits for partially used periods." These terms also include a link to our refund policy: https://help.linkedin.com/app/answers/global/id/5704

With your Basic account, you can still maintain your profile and build your network. For a full list of what you get with each account, please check out the links on this page: https://help.linkedin.com/app/answers/global/id/71

If you change your mind, you can always click "Upgrade Your Account" at the bottom of your profile page to get your Premium features back.

Please let me know if you have any other questions, I'm always happy to help.

Lorrie
Customer Experience Advocate
Auto-Response (11/22/2016 02:54 CST)
Thanks for contacting us. Someone from our support team will get back to you as soon as possible.

Regards,

Your LinkedIn Customer Experience Team

*** This message is automatically generated by our system to show we've received your case. ***

Member (11/22/2016 02:54 CST)
Email: : [protected]@yahoo.com.au