Lincoln Benefit Life / Hidden cost
A few years back I needed to increase my life insurance due to a higher morgsge. I had a policy for $65, 000 for $40 per month. I was led to believe that I needed to change my policy because LBL had bought out Security Life. I could get 100, 000 for 729.00 per year. Not bad at my age. I have now received the increase cost of my insurance which $3, 000 plus per year. I can not afford it and why would I let them do this to me if I knew I was going to have to pay so much more. I have lost all the cash I had in the old policy and now will not have any coverage for my family.
I have contacted the state office and they in short have said I lost. I spoke with an attorney 325.00 per hour to review all my paperwork. I just can not even afford to fight them.
I can not win and this is what I get for years of being a fair and honest consumer.
If they reveived any funds from the bailout I hope they choke on it.
More Lincoln Benefit Life Complaints & Reviews
- Lincoln Benefit Life - Don't do business with this company - they are thieves and liars!
- Lincoln Benefit Life - Bad Annuity
- Lincoln Benefit Life - Lost My Savings with Whole Life Insurance 
- Lincoln Benefit Life - Stay away from them
- Lincoln Benefit Life - Bad service
- Lincoln Benefit Life - Don't do business with them