Limited Treasures / LIED TO BY CUSTOMER SERVICE, ITEMS NOT SHIPPED, CHARGED CREDIT CARD

1 2000 Mallory Ln #130-521Franklin, United States Review updated:
Phone: 8002406144

NEVER RECIEVED STATEHOOD QUARTER SETS. THEY CHARGED CREDIT CARD, I CONTACTED CUSTOMER SERVICE WHOM SAID ITEMS WERE RE-SHIPPED. I NEVER RECIEVED ITEMS AND CUSTOMER SERVICE DOESNT RESPOND TO NUMEROUS MESSAGES LEFT ON VOICE MAIL. WILL NOT RETURN E-MAIL MESSAGES ALSO.

Comments

• Je
      26th of Feb, 2010

The BBB has now given Limited Treasures a score of F (lowest score possible and well deserved).

• Li
      7th of Apr, 2010

orderd 50 states coin set in dec 2009 was billed 168.00 never recieved anything have tried contacting cust.serv several times with no luck.this was suppose to be a gift for my kids, these people and thier tv ads should be removed and held accountable

• Ro
      8th of Apr, 2010

Was charged 12/22, on credit card, for territorial coins and on 12/28 for presidential coins and have not received either order. Have called several times, left messages and nothing has been done.

• Pm
      21st of Apr, 2010

i ordered the bears got the first 10 was charged 168.00 and not received the rest.that was in november 2009. tried calling them 4 times know and they will not return my calls as thier machine says. when you leave a message they dont call you back.

24th of May, 2010

LIMITED TREASURES ARE CROOKS! Their iligitamate company has stolen thousands of hard working peoples money that expected their items to give to their loved ones for presents. I also along with many of you purchased the 24 karat 50 state quarters back in December of 2009 and my bank account was immidiately charged and I have still yet to receive my order. This is a SCAM! When you try calling the customer service line an automated system answers and informs you that all inquires can be made one of two ways either by e-mail or by mail. When they did have customer service (an actual person) that you could speak to, you could tell they didn't know what to say. I raised my voice at them demanding my items several times. I also got a leter in the mail after 3 months stating the items should be shipped in another 6 weeks, still have yet to receive the items. I have been waiting 6 months, I don't think anyone is going to get their items. LIARS! Like many others, this was supposed to be a gift for my son, to save for when he got older. This company should be sued in a CLASS ACTION SUIT!!!