LimeWire / Rip off

1 United Kingdom Review updated:

This Company is a total con, and is clearly ripping people off !! I thought I was buying a monthly subscription of £0.99 a month for two years, but ended up getting charged a £64 in total for all other sorts of other programs which I didn't ask for and which I haven't actually received!! The program that I did think I was buying also didn't work!!! This company clearly needs to be stopped!!!

Comments

• Ta
      24th of May, 2008

I had heard from some friends of mine that Limewire was the way to go for music downloads, WRONG!! I signed up for it and now am unable to connect to the services, with no way to cancel it. This is a joke and I'm out $45.00.

• Ka
      23rd of Mar, 2011

I would like to put a shout out to everyone who was ripped off by Limewire. My family had three adult users including myself and they took our money. Now our cable companys keeps sending me infringement emails but I paid for all my services with Limewire. I think we should start a class action lawsuit against Limewire and get paid just like the artist. We got ripped off too?
    Whos is with me?
    Put your mouth where it is !
    Say something