LiliGal / swimsuits fit and return

Posted: Feb 14, 2018 by   User
I ordered three swimsuits, only one could I work with enough to keep. I did not know they would be coming from china. The fit of the swimsuits is ridiculous; the busts are very small and too close together in the center, hook on back is impossible to connect and pictures online are deceiving plus it doesn't say made in china!. Nothing online provided good info on how to return for refund except to say items should be in original package. Thats it! So, today I went to fed ex to return the items to the address that was on the package I received and the customer service guy handed me back the package and said he was sure I would just want to keep them, rather than pay $187.00 to ship them back to china! 😩 I was appalled to say the least! And to think, I was going to place another order for some cute tops and dresses; no way!! I'll pay more anytime and buy made in america. I learned my lesson. Learn from my mistakes folks! Now i'm waiting for my full refund on the two swimsuits and it better happen soon!
Complaint comments Comments (0) Complaint country China Complaint category Clothing, Shoes & Acc

Pl Please check text spelling before submitting a comment
Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree