LifeWatch / Poor Product & Customer Service
The heart monitor is a poorly designed product with even worse customer service. The product is a hacked cell phone that was "customized" and whose battery quickly depleted; the hanging neck harness was unnecessarily large and clumsy and had electrical leads that came out with minor normal movement; and, the body sensors which have a gel adhesive were always falling off. Long story short, it was unusable and I was billed an extraordinary fee for a product that did not perform the required task. As for the "techs", they are offshore and tend to call at ungodly hours because it is convenient for them. Difficult to understand them as well. Overall, a very frustrating experience which I shared with my physician and his staff. If you have an alternative choice, take it.
More LifeWatch Complaints & Reviews
- Life Watch Services - Poor everything 
- Life Watch Services - Scam 
- LifeWatch - Elderly Clients Beware
- LifeWatch - Missing events and auto triggers, poor billing, terrible customer service.
- LifeWatch - Best Senior Saving Life Watching Machine 
- LifeWatch - conmed electrodes
- LifeWatch heart monitor - Sent 3 defective monitors and ...
- LifeWatch - Overcharging