LifeWatch / Poor Product & Customer Service

1 10255W Higgins Rd, Rosemont IL, United States Review updated:

The heart monitor is a poorly designed product with even worse customer service. The product is a hacked cell phone that was "customized" and whose battery quickly depleted; the hanging neck harness was unnecessarily large and clumsy and had electrical leads that came out with minor normal movement; and, the body sensors which have a gel adhesive were always falling off. Long story short, it was unusable and I was billed an extraordinary fee for a product that did not perform the required task. As for the "techs", they are offshore and tend to call at ungodly hours because it is convenient for them. Difficult to understand them as well. Overall, a very frustrating experience which I shared with my physician and his staff. If you have an alternative choice, take it.

Sr
Jan 24, 2014

Comments

• Tr
      15th of Mar, 2014

Exactly the same experience as I have had, plus my sensor wouldn't communicate with the cell phone. When I disconnected the leads (to take a shower), the cell phone didn't know that it wasn't actively monitoring me any more. Lifewatch wouldn't have had a clue if I had dropped dead. They promised a replacement monitor in overnight mail. Four days later, it hasn't arrived, and Fedex shows no status for the tracking number. Stay away from these guys.