LifeWatch / Best Senior Saving Life Watching Machine

1 Hewlett, NY, United States Review updated:
Phone: 18007161433

This is the best company we ever worked with. The customer service and response to my parents needs was exceptional. The call center replies moments after the button was pushed. Thank you Life watch and thank you Evan Sirlin, President of Lifewatch for that personal caring touch and taking great care of my family.

Comments

• Ms
      25th of Jun, 2011

The Lifewatch USA customer service is excellent. We switched from life alert and have had no complaints. Evryone we speak with is like family.

• Li
      13th of Apr, 2013

I found a Lifewatch device in my friend's condo while she was in the hospital. I called MANY times to ask what I should do with it and the "friendly staff" were somehow never available to answer the calls, nor to return my messages. The last message I left stating that if I didn't hear from them in the next two days I would simply throw out the device. Of course no one called. I made the mistake of calling one more time and actually reached someone who said I had to send the equipment back. I was not told who ordered it in the first place although I know for certain my friend would not have initiated the call. Because she has dementia, all she can remember is that a strange woman came to her and ordered it for her, using her debit card to pay $99.99. She never saw the woman before or after.

I did not find the bracelet, nor did the service I hired to clean out the condo so I can sell it (my friend is now in assisted living), but Lifewatch wants to charge me for not returning the bracelet. I have made many phone calls and cannot find out who the strange woman was. Maybe she was a sales rep from the company, although Lifewatch denies it. But I really don't believe anything they say and Lifewatch is the last service I would hire if I needed a medical alert system for myself or a loved one.

If you don't believe this, just Google "lifewatch complaints" and you will see what problems others have had.

• Ed
      12th of Aug, 2015

I to am having trouble with LIFEWATCH I can't seem to to get anyone to talk to me about cancelling the service I get put on hold or should I say FORGET!