LifeWatch / conmed electrodes
04/10/18 initial placement of 4 electrodes in office of Dr Godiwala/ 1001 Falls of Neuse Rd Suite 307, Raleigh, N. C. 27614.. developed allergic reaction to the Conmed electrodes. On 4/11/18. called Lifewatch, was sent "hypoallergenic" electrodes on 4/12/18 lot#735565x. Changed Conmed electrode with the new "hypoallergenic" electrodes (making sure to apply on new area on skin).. still formed allergic skin reaction to this product also. Very painful allergic response to this product. On 4/15/18 called Lifewatch toll free # to obtain advice and was instructed to remove all electrodes. Allergic skin rashes were reported to operator at Lifewatch.. and followed her instructions to send photos of allergic skin condition.
Pt. Donna Roberson / [protected]@gmail.com/ph [protected]
Updated by Donna Roberson, Apr 15, 2018
More LifeWatch Complaints & Reviews
- Life Watch Services - Poor everything 
- Life Watch Services - Scam 
- LifeWatch - Elderly Clients Beware
- LifeWatch - Missing events and auto triggers, poor billing, terrible customer service.
- LifeWatch - Best Senior Saving Life Watching Machine 
- LifeWatch heart monitor - Sent 3 defective monitors and ...
- LifeWatch - Overcharging
- LifeWatch - Poor Product & Customer Service