LifeTime Fitness / lifetime fitness money back guarantee is a fault
I was offered a money back guarantee trial membership. I tried a couple of times, with no swimming pool and the commute, that really bothers me. So I wanted to cancel it. I called the agent up and she said she would fax me the cancellation form. I called almost everyday, she kept telling me that something wrong with the fax machine. I gave her my email. It's been 2 weeks, no fax and no email. All the sudden she is not answering phone calls. So I called her supervisor to complain, he is more worse, he told me to come in to get the form, just making it more difficult.
So, I don't think I'm going to get my money back. So stay away from the money back guarantee thing. It's not going to happen.
More LifeTime Fitness Complaints & Reviews
- LifeTime Fitness - stay away from lifetime fitness! 
- LifeTime Fitness - 30 day bogus cancellation policy 
- LifeTime Fitness - lack of supervision! 
- LifeTime Fitness - gay activity in locker not being dealt with 
- LifeTime Fitness - love working there, but upset too 
- Life Time Fitness - promoting the brand
- LifeTime Fitness - racism 
- Life Time Fitness - bad customer service 
- LifeTime Fitness - corporate climate/toxic environment
- Life Time, Inc, - membership, magazine subscription