Lifestyle Lift / Don't waste your money
I have had a full face lift under general anesthesia. All I have is a tiny little scar underneath my chin. It lasted 10 yrs. & then I went for a 2nd one. It's been 5 yrs. & counting. If I want to look even more refreshed, I go to my dermatologist for some Radiesse injections & I look like a million bucks. I have a salon & 3 of my customers had the Lifestyle Lift. They looked okay for about 1 month, then their faces fell to what they were before. Yuck!! The prices of a full face lift are going down. I can't believe a review of a patient that said she paid $6, 500 for a LifeStyle Lift. That's outrageous! It should be called a Lifestyle Fall, cause that's exactly what's going to happen to your face. I don't care how old you are. Save your money, find a good surgeon, I go by recommendation & get the real deal. You won't be sorry. Good Luck ladies (& gents).
More Lifestyle Lift Complaints & Reviews
- Lifestyle Lift - Facelift 
- Lifestyle Lift - Lifestyle Lift Doctor 
- Lifestyle Lift - enitre procedure 
- Lifestyle Lift - Too Many Horror Stories 
- Lifestyle Lift - Lies, deceitful practices, non-discloseure 
- Lifestyle Lift - No happy with the results of procedure 
- Lifestyle Lift - Bad job, scaring, numbness, didn't finished the job, results were terrible.
- Lifestyle Lift - Lifestyle Lift
- Lifestyle Lift - Scared with painful complications 
- Lifestyle Lift - bad experience