Lifestyle Lift / Facelift

I went in for a consult 3 yrs ago. I met w/ a consultant who determined I was a good candidate for this one hour innovative new procedure, so easy, you can go back to work the next day. It was deemed a lunchtime procedure. The consultant I found out months later was not in the medical field & had no expertise to say I was a candidate. She showed me w/ her fingertips where the incisons would be, in the ear, a small incision. I didn't book that day, but went back a week later after being reassured the Dr was a Plastic Surgeon. I met w/ the DR. He also did the finger pull in front of the ear& told me it would take 7-10 yrs off your face & kast 10 yrs or more. It was a high sales pitch by the consultant, offering a nice discount if you book then w/ immediate financing at 0% for one year. No side effects, no anesthesia, no nerve damage, easy procedure, go back to work the next day. IMPOSSIBLE!!!
eI had to eat tha next 3 days thru a straw. For over 6 months (approx) I couldn't hold a phone to my ear.
They had given me a lower facelift w/o my permission. I had been cut all the way around my ears& to top that off, my left ear was stretched down& my earlobe was sewn to my face. My ear is misplaced, The top sticks out, bottom is attached to my face& my earphones no longer fit. They don't keep surgical records so you have no clue what they do to you. The Dr offered a revision, but when I asked what that entailed, he said 'I will sew your right ear to your face. OMG!!!
There are currently 50 girls I met on a website called Realself. Our stories are all basically the same. Some are worst off than me with huge ropey ugly scars, mis-shapen ears& eyes. Their infomercials on TV cleverly minimize the results you will get. This is not saying they don't have some good dr's there, but there are many there that give horrible results! Be warned to check out your DR if you go there or anywhere. Check for board certification, check for a dr in good standing. Ask all the right questions.And above all else please MAKE them show you where the incisions will be!
Altho I was told, get it in writing... What I got I never bargained for. Small incisions to basically dissecting my ears was not what I bargained for. The 10 to 20 shots in your face hurt like heck. I have been in chronic pain a long long time& they won't say what they did to me!! Most other plastic surgeons won't touch me because of this. Be aware, be careful& be smart.

Lifestyle Lift

Comments

• Ki
      Jun 25, 2009

most of all the consultants that show the videos, talk about the procedure
    are only there to convince of the surgery and add as many procedures as they can, whether or not you need them sort of like used car sales
    people and the doctors most of them foreigners only look at you as a piece of meat, , , in fact they call seeing the patient as a meet
    some doctors really co a good job but most of the others are using patients
    to learn on since most have little or no experience

• Ev
      Jul 25, 2009

If any physician performed a procedure on you "without your permission" that is gross malpractice under the law and you can sue them. Any of you patients who are NOT satisfied and have visible/ emotional symptoms or issues, you have met the burdon of proof for "damages". Any decent attoreny who handles medical malpractice should take your case on "contingency", meaning you do not pay, until the case is settled, then the attorney takes his percentage [usually 33.3%] out of the total settlement. You can also recoup your money through the courts, many times settling in "arbitration" outside of the courtroom. Act NOW, there are time limits on these types of cases, and you need to start it NOW. Good luck.

• Mc
      Aug 08, 2009

I had my "revolutionary new procedure" (and I quote them, not me) in Dec. of 2007. There is a class action lawsuit that has been filed in Federal Court against them because of their deceptive advertising. Please call 1-888-LSL-suit for more information and pass the word. Thanks.

• Ga
      Sep 02, 2009

My mom just had the lifestyle lift procedure and the recovery was very difficult. They do not give you enough info. about how serious the procedure really is. Since the surgery, we have been told to do different things by the technicians and the doctors. It has been 2 weeks since the surgery. She has had fluid build up behind her ears and it has been drained 4 times already. One doctor talked about putting a pressure suture to collapse the empty cavity, but then the other doctor said no and that it would go away on its own. The paperwork they give you also has special post op instructions and the doctor today told us totally different instructions than the ones written on the paper. I'm just praying that everything will turn okay eventually. I don't know who to trust in that office.

• La
      Sep 29, 2009

every one who has had a bad experience with this company so they can be SHUT DOWN, sound's like a class action Law Suite to me ---Mikla Ann

• Ro
      Sep 30, 2009

Glad I checked this website before contracting with them. Commercial shows that you can get this great look in an hour and go back to work. WHAT A JOKE!! not only is this NOT and easy, one hour procedure, but there was significant surgery, takes a lot longer than one hour, and takes at least a week to recover. The doctor was supposed to meet with us after this salesman's pitch, but said that he wasn't here - he left, even though we had an appointment with him. I have difficulty believing his credentials. JUST DONT DO IT

• De
      Oct 29, 2009

I agree with everything that these people have said. Some of doctors do not have the expertise it requires to do this surgery. ... and YOU don't know which one is using your face for "practise". I made an appointment, went thru the video and sales pitch and asked to see a surgeon. I was taken to see a young black man whom I began questioning about the procedure. He became frustrated with the details of my questions and called the "office manager" to answer the questions. I asked her if she had a medical degree and how many times she had done this procedure. Of course she said no to each question. This breif visit confirmed my beleive that these people are not qualified to do face lifts.

• Da
      Oct 29, 2009

Well, i was thinking about it and I am glad i looked this up...I WONT BE GOING

• Ab
      Nov 14, 2009

Thanks for sharing your story with us!

Nov 14, 2009

You know i had seen their commercial on alot but as of recent I cant remember seeing any advertising about them anymore. I wonder if they are having to "regroup" due to these complaints. Touche ladies - i think you have them on their toes now!

• Nu
      Mar 21, 2017

@diane turner is there any updates on this company

• Kt
      Nov 18, 2009

It's Nov 18, 2009 and the advertisment is still showing.

• To
      Nov 28, 2009

There ought to be STRICT and EXACTING LAWS in this country to protect us from ALL of these companies that make false claims about their products. I mean ALL of them from the cereal commercials to the Life Style Lift commercials. As long as they can pay for the air time the broadcasting companies don't care what kind of lies they're selling. They sleep at night because they have a disclaimer at the beginning of each of the "paid advertising" info mercials. Thank you all for putting your experiences with these frauds out here for the rest of us to see. This is an utterly disgusting side of free enterprise.

• Su
      Dec 06, 2009

I had a Lifestyle Lift about four years ago. My scars are just horrible and I wish I would have understood how white, long and lumpy the scars down the side of my face were going to appear. I cannot tie my hair back or lift it up behind my head. I was only 51 when I had "the procedure" done. Literally everyone told me that they could see absolutely no difference after the procedure - outside of the scarring. I have seen three surgeons who tell me that there is nothing that can be done about the scars.

Now, for the really awful part. I am not a "baby" when it comes to medical procedures. However, this surgery was absolutely torture. I did not think I would I would finish without passing out. I asked, during the procedure, for help and was given several more huge shots. The doctor repeatedly gave me more injections. He also let me know that if I didn't "calm down", he would have to call the hospital, have me picked up by ambulance, and "closed up" there. Believe me, I "calmed down" real fast.

After being "wrapped up", the nurse told me that they were "out of ice" and could not give me compresses for my ONE HOUR RIDE HOME!!! OMG, a medical surgical office is OUT OF ICE???? Now, if any of you know how important ice is to prevent swelling after a surgical procedure, you will know what happened to me.

Without ice, my swelling was unabatted and within the hour before I arrived home, I had swelled horribly. Within the first week, I had my face turn completely black!! I could not lay down. I slept for two weeks sitting up on a pillow. I threw up the pain pills.

My brother in law is a retired surgeon who specialized in reconstruction surgery of the face and head. He saw the pictures of my "wrap" that the nurse had done after my surgery and told me that it was so poorly done that it was useless. That poorly done wrap had also contributed to the massive swelling.

When I returned to the office to have my stiches removed, I was told that the doctor was "out of town". Yeah, sure he was. A nurse removed my stitches. I was never contacted AT ANY TIME by the doctor that performed the procedure, nor did I see him again.

This Lifestyle "business" is handled in a certain way. They will get you in the door, take your money first, cut you up, and get rid of you in a fast and efficient way.

The surgeons are ENT surgeons, not reconstructive plastic surgeons. Research this for yourself.

Be smart. Go and meet with a qualified surgeon who will be honest with you, determine the best course of treatment for you, and will follow up with you afterward to make certain that you are satisfied with your results. I wish I would have researched this better than I did.

AVOID THIS PLACE LIKE THE PLAGUE!!!

• Cr
      Dec 16, 2009

I am a white male, 58 years old. I went to the Atlanta office today for a one hour free consultation . The one hour consultation they offer took over two and a half hours and I never got to talk to a real doctor. I was told the doctor was tied up in a procedure, which begged the question, "Why the problems and delays?".
    The consultation visit is very much like a "time share" sales pitch. If you've ever been through one of those you know how cheesy and painful to endure this must have been...maybe some thing like surgery with little anesthetic. The offer of "schedule today!" and save money seems so unprofessional and desperate that I kept waiting for them to offer to throw in a free cruise or round-trip air to Europe.
    This was mainly a fact finding mission for me. I honestly can't say what the results may be, but when I asked how many of their clients were male, the consultant told me "...about 35%". When I asked to see " before and after" photos of male clients they were only able to produce two.
    I spent 20 years in the medical field (sales and marketing) dealing with professionals on both the nursing, administrative and physician level. Truly professional medical groups encourage you to take your time, do your research and even seek a second opinion before endulging in any elective surgery procedure. I encourage you to do the same.
    I think I'll table my vanity and go back to St. Augustine and sit through a "time share" pitch...at least there's no no danger of leaving with scars ! And who know's???? I might even get a free round of golf! LOL

Dec 29, 2009

I am so sorry y'all had to go through this toture. I appreciate your honesty. I don't have the money to waste nor want to walk around looking like Jack the Ripper had gotten to me. I will keep all of y'all in my prayers. I pray that these butcher shops get closed down. Thank you for keeping me from making a huge mistake.

•   Dec 29, 2009

There are some good doctors there, but please, as with any procedure, check him/her out w/ the American Plastic Board, The Osteopathis board, AMA, and your atate medical licensing board.
    When I had mine done, I never knew this was an option for me. I believed everything they told me.
    As far as the commercials, someone commented they haven't seen them lately.
    Try watching during the #1 rated soap opera, "the Young & Restless', '''The Glen Beck Show' on Fox and The hit show, "The Doctors'. They have an awesome marketing team.

• Lo
      Jan 01, 2010

I had my face lift in 2008 and thats when the nightmare began. They did the procedure again in 2009 to fix the failures from the first procedure with the same effects. I had my eyes done and they had to do the procedure again and the results are terrible. This was the worse nightmare of my life. I would like to join a class action law suite against this company for false advertisement and the pain and suffering I went through. Please don't make the same mistakes that I have.

• To
      Jan 03, 2010

Wow! I saw their ad in the Sunday Parade-type magazine we get locally. Several years ago I had the "threadlift" (which sounds a lot like the Lifestyle Lift) done by Dr. Cynthia Boxrud of Santa Monica, CA. She did a terrific job! I look at least ten years younger. Dr. Boxrud has a conservative approach to plastic surgery and the result was very natural. I highly recommend her. Even if you have to travel, it's worth the extra time and expense to have your "work" done by an experienced professional.

•   Jan 03, 2010

You were lucky, Thank God...
    Happy New Year

• Tb
      Jan 13, 2010

The lifestyle lift doesn't last more than a year!! I paid $5000 for lift and neck, and it looks about the same now. It was painful afterwards for quite a few months and swelling behind the ears lasted months. I had to go to another doctor in Richmond for a cortizone shot behind one ear. I went to Dr. Dahiya in Reston. When I went back, he offered to
    redo my neck...but the thought of all that pain again so soon...I don't know.
    And it took more than a week for the swelling to go down on my face. I looked younger for a while, but now after a year, I wonder if that year was worth $5000!

Teresa

• Lo
      Jan 15, 2010

I had the proceedure a year ago...now my face does not look much different then it did prior to the proceedure. Just after the proceedure I thought he should have taken a little more. Lunchtime...bogus lie. After you take a few relaxants (or whatever) the doctor comes in and he then proceeds to freeze your face...again and again and again. I sat there thinking ok..I can do this pain...but will it ever stop!!!The pills kicked in and I kept doozing through the proceedure listening to an assisstant...lift you chin, lift your chin, again and again and again...wont she just let me sleep so I dont have to feel or hear the liposuckion on my chin...what PAIN!...more demands to "lift your chin" and it felt like he was trying to pull all my skin from the right side of my face to the left side of my face...PLEASE hurry up!...AN HOUR...no...2 hours...half way...or however long into it...the assisstance says..lift your tongue...and puts another bloody pill under my tongue...oh my what next...now I have this terrible taste, my face is being pulled off and I am supposed to go back to work the following day...NOT LIKELY...I WILL NEVER GO TO THIS OFFICE IN NEW JERSEY OR ACTUALLY ANY LIFESTYLE LIFT...I came home and could not believe what was occurring to the left side of my neck and face as it was so badly bruised and guess what else...my mouth was not the same, he left more on the left side of my mouth...I found out I bruised so badly because the proceedure was completed to harshly or aggressively. (yes it was, I felt alot of the pulling and listened to the vacumn...yuck)
    (I had to go in to have the stitches out) I voiced my concern for my face and it was minimized.

I BELIEVE any ones negative experinece...they advertise they have this relaxing room and show you a room with a tv for you to recoup in...THEY forgot to say, when your finished the proceedure you will be led into this room and it will be filled with patients, you will be the only one wrapped up in gauze, dopy as heck and have to sit...by yourself...embarassed covering your face, with your daughter sitting away from you. WHAT A NIGHT MARE...and NOW a year later...my frown lines are back, I finally have feeling back in the left side of my face by my ear, the scar on my left side is way under the ear and shows ...a large pulled scar...

•   Jan 17, 2010

I know how you feel.. Three and a half yrs later, I am still in terrible pain, yet my earlobes are numb and behind my ears burn, feels like someone is tearing my ears off. I was lured into their Revolutionary NEW, hottest procedure sweeping the states. Go to luch after, back to work the next day.I thought it was a regualra clinic in which a plastic surgeon did his work. I had no idea it was a meat market, meeting their quotas for the week. Many Dr's are only board ELIGIBLE, as mine was, an ENT Dr.
    Their website claimed they were ALL board CERTIFIED w/ hospital affiliations. My Dr was fired & on medical probation/ monitored always. His idea of a revision after pulling dowm my ear& sewing it to my face was to do the same thing to the other side!!! That's a good doctor, huh?
    Everything told to me was misleading, dection& lies. To this day it hurts to hold a phone to my ears & I had it done in 2006. My job entailed being on the phone 80% of my day. What a joke!
    What type of sedative did you have?
    BTW, I reported the dr to the state medical boards& they interviewd the DR& his lawyer& determined it should go up to the medical board.
    Another LSL sister had something happen to her esophagus, developed a MRSA infection & was hospitilized many months. They were trying to get her stabilized enough to crack open her chest, like a By-Pass & repair it. She's been a very sick lady.
    You can read her story at Realself.com..
    Keep in touch & take care
    PS- pretty much after my swelling went down, so did my jowls.
    The biggest mistake of my life!!!
    After numerous complaints & begging them to say what they did to me, the DR never called me ONCE! What kinda Dr does that?
    When I went for my medical records, I was told it had to be checked by the Dr& sent to LEGAL before I could get them. I don't know about you, but when I go in for medical records, I've never been told, LEGAL has to check them 1st!

• Ha
      Jan 23, 2010

Lifestyle Lift, a cosmetic surgery company, has reached a settlement with the State of New York over its attempts to fake positive consumer reviews on the Web, the New York attorney general’s office said Tuesday.

The company had ordered employees to pretend they were satisfied customers and write glowing reviews of its face-lift procedure on Web sites, according to the attorney general’s statement. Lifestyle Lift also created its own sites of face-lift reviews to appear as independent sources.

One e-mail message, discovered by the attorney general’s office, told employees to “devote the day to doing more postings on the Web as a satisfied client.”

The company will pay $300, 000 in penalties and costs to the state. It has also agreed to stop publishing anonymous reviews on Web sites in the voices of satisfied customers and to identify any content created by employees, the statement said.

Andrew M. Cuomo, New York’s attorney general, said in a statement that Lifestyle Lift’s “attempt to generate business by duping consumers was cynical, manipulative and illegal.”

False reviews have become more of a problem as more people rely on sites like Yelp, Amazon or Epinions to rate and learn about products and services.

Some review sites have grown so powerful that consumer reviews can make or break a new business. Lifestyle Lift, which is based in Troy, Mich., and operates 32 centers nationwide, believed that negative reviews had significantly hurt its reputation, the attorney general’s office said.

Lifestyle Lift said in a statement that it “regrets that earlier third-party Web site content did not always properly reflect and acknowledge patient comments or indicate that the content was provided by Lifestyle Lift.”

The livelihood of review sites depends on readers trusting their content; weeding out biased reviews from the sea of anonymous, user-generated submissions has been challenging.

“It’s an incredible violation of consumer trust and it’s a pernicious element of the Web that some companies have embraced this idea, under the guise of reputation management, ” said Thomas Seery, founder of RealSelf.com, a site on which he said Lifestyle Lift had posted misleading reviews.

Jan 31, 2010

WoW! I just watched the infomercial in Dallas (I was too lazy to get up and find the channel changer ) and became interested because I certainly could use a good facelift at 55. Thankfully we have the internet now and after reading these comments I would never try this. They make it look so easy and fast on tv. I just wanted to let everyone know that this played 1/31/10 on ABC morning Dallas. I hope all the victims go after them. BTW what are they asking for this procedure?
    D in Dallas

• Al
      Feb 15, 2010

WARNING! DON'T HAVE THIS SURGERY PERFORMED!

My surgery left me with scaring and loss of feeling in my face and both of my ears.
    I am in excellent health and have always healed very well until this surgery. It took a year to heal and I have pain where the sutures were placed in my face muscles.

This surgery WILL cause disfigurement and loss of feeling in most people.

I went to another surgeon to get a correction, however, the surgeon told me that it is very difficult to correct this procedure due to the way it is performed and the damage it causes. He said he would try for about 9 thousand dollars. He also said that all plastic and reconstructive surgeons know that this surgery has a 100% rate.

I wish we could find an attorney who would take the case against Life Style Lift but I have not heard of anyone that will. I talked to several attorneys who told me that the patient must have a reputable surgeon to testify about the surgery but no doctor will stand up against the Life Style Company.

Before I had my surgery I did a Google search, but I could not find any negative feedback on the surgery. Now there are plenty.

DO NOT HAVE THIS SURGERY.

[protected]@yahoo.com

• Al
      Feb 15, 2010

By the way. Life Style Lift was started by a couple of Attorneys looking for the quick buck. All the doctors are contractors and most you will never see again after the procedure.

This is truly a fly by night organization.

We need a brave attorney willing to challenge Life Style Life because the AMA won't.

They do not even need malpractice insurance because no one can sue them without a doctor to stand up against them and that's never going to happen.

What a mess we were led into.

• Co
      Feb 26, 2010

Thank you all for your honesty and reliving your nitemare experince.
    I was going to have a consultion for this type of face lift and iam very happy i came accross
    this board of comments, I will pass along this info to anyone i know that is contenplating
    such procedure .Wishing you all well, sincerly>C.J

• Je
      Mar 04, 2010

Did you hear about the woman who died at Lifestyle Lift near Boston? A major malpractice attorney here has taken the case for her family.

•   Mar 05, 2010

Yes, just today. I've even heard that LSL was shifting blame to the patient, saying she never disclosed a history of seizures. Since when did that stop them? They operated on women w. very high blood pressures. This is not the 1st death. There was one in FL, I heard

• St
      Mar 06, 2010

I was there when they were trying to interview the clinic in Burlington (they moved from Waltham) it was Dr. Alex who did the procedure where the poor woman died and they NEVER disclosed it to my friend who was having the procedure done. I had no idea this had happened or I wouldn't have taken her 100 miles near the place. I was shocked to find out this happened to this woman. I was asking the technician before my friend went in a few questions about her recovery time etc. and he called me and I quote "aggressive" I was stunned. I thought to myself, well this is her money, her face, her life, but I wouldn't go near this mill if it came free with a brand new car to boot! I thought they were uncaring and the first thing they said to my friend when she got there before they even said "good morning" was "do you have the balance due?" I couldn't believe she would trust these people, but she is a very easy person to sucker into things like this and went with another friend prior and put her deposit down. She kept questioning the whole "lunchtime/hour" thing and got no answers. She also said she felt comfortable with Dr. Alex and didn't know at the time he was involved in this woman's death (none of us did!). I can't believe they're still in business, she's in excruciating pain but she's doing okay, she just has a lot of prescriptions to take and lots of other creams and stuff they charge you for to help with your healing. I don't know, I wish she had done her due diligence because now I'm very nervous. The doctor has not called once to see how she is doing, just bring them in one door, cut them open and throw them out another!

I can't believe we have a problem with stem cell research and yet we allow these butcher shops to open up on every corner like a starbucks!

Mar 10, 2010

I was contemplating this facelift but since reading the comments placed on the Internet I have decided against it. Thank all of you out there for being so honest. I pray for a speedy recovery for all of you as well as for the ultimate demise of this company.

• Be
      Mar 28, 2010

You had surgery. You ARE gonna have scars. And everybody heals differently; some people simply scar more. For this procedure, having an incision "only" behind the ears is a "small" procedure compared to traditional facelifts. I think people should be better informed that plastic surgery is not the hype it's been made up to be by the media; it's serious risks, there is a high chance for problems or complications, or bad results.
    How can your doctor not keep surgical records though...? That's a bit odd.

Mar 28, 2010

LSL makes it sound like "going through a drive thru for a burger"!! The doctors who are certified should be "outraged" that quacks like these are doing this kind of procedure with no certification!! There has to be doctors willing to step forward to protect their own specialized field instead of allowing "wanna be's" performing surgery!!

It makes all of us stop and wonder if anyone of us has a qualified doctor that treats us!! Doctors, you all need to UNITE and put these quacks under the jail!!

•   Mar 29, 2010

In the recent couple yrs, they have hired certified plast surgeons& some a re good, some bad. They have 40 centers & almost everyone has a comment such as yours. My Dr was a board ELIGIBLE ENT, no hopspital affiliations& basically on your own after the surgery which I was told would be a small incison. I was cut all the way around my ears into the back o my head.
    All I can advise you is to look online or call your states medical licensing board& ile a coplaint. I did.They are office surgical centers that don't have to be accredited by the states. So, the DR that works there answers to no-one. It's a scam, in my opinion...Filing a complaint is easy. Take pics of ypourself& explain what happened. Good Luck..
    They do not call you back when u call in w/ problems, nor do they log your calls& complaints, so keep notes. I know a couple in your LSL center that were messed up. EM mail& I'll ask them if they will talk to yo. I am sure they will. There are 2 dead now. So Sad!! Stay in touch

•   Mar 29, 2010

Ben.
    How can your doctor not keep surgical records though...? That's a bit odd.
    That's what I thought, but after emailing 100 bad LSL patients, they all say the same thing. I believe by them not logging calls, calling us back, no surgical reports, wehen we complain, they can say,
    Oh, She never called & complained!" Google LSL, see the complaints& fines for making their employees go onto a popular cosmetic websire to post great reviews, in order yo boost thei percentages there. It was like 72 against LSL& 19 in favor. Then the employees posted good reviews & thet went up dramatically. We all know it was happening, better yet the Atty. Gen. Of NY, knew iot too& fined them

• Mo
      Mar 29, 2010

the surgery is done by trainees, most have little experience with the surgery itself, , , since there is no sedation, , they do not monitor the patients with typical OR monitoring devices, ,
    the Board Certified DOC's are ear nose and throat surgeons, they may take a fellowship and take a written exam after a one year training but have no hands on training, , , , that is where
    Lifestyle lift comes into play, , , namely it gives these newly trained surgeons some cases to
    PRACTICE ON, , that is why their procedure is cheaper TRAINEES NEED TRAINING is really their motto
    I do not know if the place was organized by lawyers, , , but their Malpractice Insurance Carrier
    is a AIG, , , , the company who almost when under

• Po
      Mar 29, 2010

I've tired of stating complaints at various websites, to many TV reporters, and to anyone who might listen. This procedure is simply a HORROR. We tried to get a class action suit going, but have had no success.
    So I am scarred. In constant discomfort. And out $68OO. But hopefully someone reading this will be swayed to cancel a scheduled LSL, or tell a friend to "skip it", or not get involved with LSL butchers in the first place.
    I hope someone reading this will take my advice. DO NOT HAVE A LIFESTYLE LIFT!!!

•   Mar 30, 2010

I agree& very well said.I also want to add, check out your DR on your states' medical licensing website or call. Be sure they are certified in Facial Plastic Surgery by The AFPSB. You can type in these letters online to get the site. Also the AMA and the Amer. Plastic Surg. Board. Heck...Even go so far as asking the DR for his patient referrals& before and after pictures. IT IS YOUR FACE! Don't fall for the small fee, discounted if you sign NOW and all the other rhetoric. I know too many that are scarred and in horriffic pain for life. I also know of two deaths. It's worth a little homework.

• Ge
      Apr 22, 2010

Not only does everyone have to be careful about NOT going to LifeStyle Lift but you should also worry about going to a surgeon who has worked for them. In my case I went to George C Wang who performs what he calls a Millennium Lift -- I only had the procedure done on the left side of my face -- and he BOTCHED THAT!! I now have an elongated ear that stretches into my face -- as in cheek -- I cannot wear earrings, cannot pull my hair back, cannot do a lot of things I used to do before the surgery. Additionally, I have had serious pain since he performed the procedure and have suffered both psychological as well as physical pain. Making matters worse, each time I went to Dr Yang he minimized my complaints. Just today 4/22/10 he told me (after giving me pre-op papers 2 weeks ago since he was supposed do FIX the botched surgery) that I did not need this surgery and should accept the way I look!!! So a word to all, do your homework because any doctor that has been trained by the LifeStyle Lify company and goes into their own practice – well…they still botch up and don’t care about you as a person. Stay away from George C Wang and his Millennium Lift!! -Sommers

• Ge
      Apr 22, 2010

RESUBMITTING

The name is George C. Yang -- not Wang (sorry).

Not only does everyone have to be careful about NOT going to LifeStyle Lift but you should also worry about going to a surgeon who has worked for them. In my case I went to George C Yang who performs what he calls a Millennium Lift -- I only had the procedure done on the left side of my face -- and he BOTCHED THAT!! I now have an elongated ear that stretches into my face -- as in cheek -- I cannot wear earrings, cannot pull my hair back, cannot do a lot of things I used to do before the surgery. Additionally, I have had serious pain since he performed the procedure and have suffered both psychological as well as physical pain. Making matters worse, each time I went to Dr Yang he minimized my complaints. Just today 4/22/10 he told me (after giving me pre-op papers 2 weeks ago since he was supposed do FIX the botched surgery) that I did not need this surgery and should accept the way I look!!! So a word to all, do your homework because any doctor that has been trained by the LifeStyle Lify company and goes into their own practice – well…they still botch up and don’t care about you as a person. Stay away from George C Wang and his Millennium Lift!! -Sommers