Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Club / timeshare scam
At the time of purchase it was repeated to me (and my girlfriend who was with me) many times that I could get a full refund for the LHVC Gold Package for any reason within the first 12 months. Since the 3 times that I tried to book a vacation for a friend, for work and for myself were either too late in the response, not the size unit (a 3-bedroom villa, which I did not need as it was more expensive than the hotel), or no response at all to this date, I decided to request a refund. They had suggested I have a friend or family member put up a website to rent as many weeks as I could right when I returned home to try to recoup my expense. If I couldn't get my first few requests, how could I make money with a website?
Of course they have it all figured out. There was a fine print clause saying that I agreed that there was nothing else presented than what was in the written contract. The sales representative did a great job explaining everything in a manner that made me feel comfortable in the fact that I had nothing to lose. Of course I repeated my understanding many times and was reassured by him, as well as a customer representative the next day, or I wouldn't have gone through with it.
Would everyone like to get together and go after RCI, who owns LHVC? Together maybe we could get somewhere.
More Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Club Complaints & Reviews
- Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Club - fraud and cheating! 
- Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Club - fraudulent charges 
- Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Club - credit card fraud 
- Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Club - fraud 
- Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Club - fraud, breach of contract 
- Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Club [LHVC] - membership
- Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Club [LHVC] - lifestyles vacation club (lhvc)
- Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Club [LHVC] - timeshare lies
- Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Club [LHVC] - no accessible to handicap people, poor customer, service no maintenance, on, ac service empty refrigerator bad food
- Lifestyle Holiday Vacation Club - scam! I could not set up the website, the cd information for this was a long process. no customer service rep to help. I was scammed out of $12,000