Life Watch Services / Scam

1 Rosemont, United States Review updated:
Phone: 877 774 9846

My doctor go sucked into advertizing about cardiac montering via cell phone. . These ###s are total ninkumpoots, dumb from the first, m and know nothing about cardiac arrythemia. I went into v - tach almost died, they did nothing, called no one. . It's a scam, there is no serious monitering, so if you are using that service, and have a weedend and late nite event, your ### will belomg to god because life watch is not watching. Ansd also their monthly drawing for the gift card is also a scam. . Thius service costs $4, 500. 00 a month they bill your insurance, , , , it is a healthcare rip off, and should be reported to the federal government. . .

Comments

• Ct
      31st of Aug, 2015

I agree with you! Not only are they a rip of but Lifewatch has sent me 3 defective monitors, low batteries that do not work in the sensor, the wrong electrode sensor patches several times, sent chargers when it is the cell phone monitor's port that is bad, and here I am going into 5 weeks still trying to get a working monitor, batteries with a full charge, and am fed up with LifeWatch. According to the staff at LifeWatch all equipment is checked to make sure it is working and charged when it is sent out. They are not checking equipment because if they were I wouldn't have been sent two heart monitor cell phones with non working charging ports. Supposedly a fourth monitor will arrive Tuesday, 9/1/15 and work.
    I will never, ever let my doctor prescribe me this company again.