Life Watch Services / Scam
My doctor go sucked into advertizing about cardiac montering via cell phone. . These ###s are total ninkumpoots, dumb from the first, m and know nothing about cardiac arrythemia. I went into v - tach almost died, they did nothing, called no one. . It's a scam, there is no serious monitering, so if you are using that service, and have a weedend and late nite event, your ### will belomg to god because life watch is not watching. Ansd also their monthly drawing for the gift card is also a scam. . Thius service costs $4, 500. 00 a month they bill your insurance, , , , it is a healthcare rip off, and should be reported to the federal government. . .
More Life Watch Services Complaints & Reviews
- Life Watch Services - Poor everything 
- LifeWatch - Elderly Clients Beware
- LifeWatch - Missing events and auto triggers, poor billing, terrible customer service.
- LifeWatch - Best Senior Saving Life Watching Machine 
- LifeWatch - Overcharging
- LifeWatch - conmed electrodes
- LifeWatch heart monitor - Sent 3 defective monitors and ...
- LifeWatch - Poor Product & Customer Service