Life Insurance / Premium

1 PO Box 990087, Hartford, CT, United States Review updated:
Phone: 800-334-4298

Subject: Universal Life Planned Premium Policy# U7246109
When I first started this policy with Travelers in 1991 and is now with Metlife I was only paying $75 per quarter. Over the last few years the premium has escalated to $77 amonth and today I received a notice that I owe $451.56 by June 22, 2009. In the past year I have called Metlife several times for an explanation with no results. I also contacted a Metlife Representative here in Raleigh, NC by the name of John H. Fick, 2501 Blue Ridge Rd, ste 300, Raleigh, NC 27607, Telephone # [protected] ext 114, cell# [protected]. His response was that he couldn't understand the policy and didn't know why my premiums were so much, but he could sell me another plan and would lose all the money I have paid in since 1991. I have been talking to him since last fall with no results as of yet. I am on a fixed income and cannot afford this outrageous premiums. No body seems to be able to help me fro Metlife. I see advertisements all the time for life insureance for alot less. I don't understand why nobody from Metlife seems to know anything about this and is unwilling to help me figure it out. Is there anything you can do to be of assistance. It would be greatly appreciated.
Very Truly Yours,
Robert L Fuhrman
804 Silver Linden Lane
Wake Forest, NC 27587
Phone: [protected]

Comments

30th of Jun, 2009

John Fick is the best Financial Servies Rep. in N.C. MetLife is a top notch company .
    John has helped many people reach financial goals and always has excellent ideas and advice.
    Mr. Fuhrman should find out who sold him that policy initially in 1990.
    I also was informed Mr. Fuhrman purchased a whole life policy with Metlife recently and the Representative was John Fick and he is now very happy with it.

• Mr
      8th of Jul, 2011

John Fick has lost his license for misrepresentation, and falsifying records.

• Mr
      8th of Jul, 2011

Please be sure to ask for a manager whenever anything suspicious happens to your policies.

4th of Sep, 2011

John Fick Currently maintains an excellent record on all of his licenses and is curently an active producer.
    The comments posted regarding allegations of John losing his license are totally false, despicable and defamatory statements.
    The comments were written under a false name "Jonas Sweats". The comments reflect an untruthful, bitter and dishonest individual. The comments are an outright falsehood and a declamatory statements of fact.
    This may result in legal action.