Liberty Travel, East Brunswick, NJ / False advertisement
They placed a full page ad in the Sunday Star Ledger on Nov.14, 2010 on vacations to Las Vegas.. I called to book a trip from3-21-2010 thru 3-25-10 according to the prices listed. When I spoke to Karen she said these prices are based on the airports that are closest to Vegas. She said that this ad is posted throughout the country..She then gave me a much higher price than any listed in the ad...Karen called me back 15 minutes later and said she could get me a price of $417.00 per person at the Las Vegas Hilton air fare included if we would travel from 1-25-10 thru 1-28-10 which she said was included in a previous ad...My dates to her originally were in March 2010 according to the Nov. 14, 2010 ad...I was also told that we would have to fly out of JFK airport. Why was all this not explained in their original ad and not fool the public with theses new prices? I am just letting the public know to be careful of their ads in any newspapers...Make sure you get all the details before booking a vacation with them...Then you in advance for your time in this matter.
More Liberty Travel, East Brunswick, NJ Complaints & Reviews
- Liberty Travel - Misleading information
- Liberty Travel/Disney World - Tickets 
- Liberty Travel - customer service
- Liberty Travel - Sunscape Dominican Beach Resort - unethical behavior
- Liberty Travel - rude agent
- Liberty Travel - poor communication for my destination wedding
- Liberty Travel - agent failed to notify us of required documents prior to booking/departure
- Liberty Travel - beach front all inclusive - non beach, activities no blue water as advertised
- Liberty Travel - liberty travel left us in poland with a worthless voucher, and no tour.
- Liberty Travel - refund of money or a selection of different hotel