Lend America / Warning: Don't make the same mistake

1 NY, United States Review updated:

First of all, the closing consisted of multiple Truth and Lending Statements, all with different amounts, which I refused to sign. My loan was not what was promised to me. Then it took Lend America over 1 month to pay off my previous loan, which effected the amount of credit I recieved from my old mortgage company and a late payment on my credit report. With a HUD loan, we were promised Lend America would pay a premium for Unemployment Insurance and Rainy Day Foundation, and when I was out of work with a serious health issue 6 months later, I was unable to apply for the Rainy Day Foundation because Lend America had never paid the premiums. Lastly, it is now February 11, and I have yet to receive my mortgage interest statement resulting in the inability for me to file my taxes. Each problem resulted in hours and hours of repeating the problem and customer service passing me from person to person. This entire experience has been a nightmare, and I strongly caution anyone considering using Lend America for any service. I did file a complaint with the BBB with the intentions of warning all prospective Lend America clients, but the only result was an email response from Lend America which did not even address the issues or apologize for the inconvenience their actions have caused me and my family.

Comments

• Td
      17th of Mar, 2010

Did you ever find out how to get your statement? I'm trying to find out how to get mine. Their number has been disconnected!!

18th of Dec, 2010

Ever hear run don't walk.Well beware of this Bank, They practice in Fraudulent Activity and they do it the help from Wells Fargo.So PLEASE BEWARE !!!