Legal Authority / Legal Authority Has Excellent Service

Legal Authority clients have proven thousands of times over that almost all legal hiring organizations hire people who approach them looking for jobs-regardless of whether or not the employer has an advertised position.
Legal Authority has vastly more job openings than any other job board because we actually go out and research jobs instead of just posting jobs employers pay us to post.
Legal Authority is the largest most powerful job-search engine in existence and powers several job boards. Recruiters use Lega lAuthority to track down potential jobs for their clients.
Legal Authority is killer because no other company can provide this type of advanced job search for free.
Legal Authority is the largest online job-search engine that provides access to jobs directly from employer websites.
Legal Authority is a name one can trust: one part of the Career Mission group of companies which is one of the larger career companies in the world.

Comments

• Al
      10th of Apr, 2010

What a joke. This guy clearly works for the company. I can tell you this company is a scam. I had to report them to the BBB, California consumer affairs, and my credit card company. The latter issued me a full refund after I submitted documentation. This company really does nothing but print out a bunch of generic letters and send them to you. Don't make the same stupid, naive mistake I did. There is nothing this company does that you can't do yourself and their database of employers is outdated.