LDS Leather / Stay as far away from this company as possible

1 Norman, OK, United States
Phone: 405-701-2707

To make a long story short, the order was placed via the phone on December 29, 2007, talked with Karen. She did not give me a delivery date but indicated that normally it is less than 30 days. When trying to find out the status of the order in late January I was told that she was braiding as fast as she could. After 70 days of waiting for 2 standard size collars and not being able to find out the status, I canceled the order on March 8, 2008. Suddenly they could find me and sent and email stating that I could not cancel the order because it had shipped on March 7th when in fact it had not.

They then overcharged me by some $25.00 from when the order was placed and when I contacted them about the price and that the has hipped after the order was canceled I received and email telling me that they are going on a much needed vacation.

Now when I phone them, they put me on hold and never pick up the phone again.

The saga continues so my advise to you is to just stay away! There are reputable companies to purchase pet products from without the hassle and attitude from this company.

Do