LCBO / profiling

Apr 28, 2015
Downtown Cobourg
I visit the Cobourg downtown LCBO every few months and know most of the Staff by name and they know me by name, except one staff member. This Staff member that I don't know was profiling me which I do not understand, she holds onto the box of beer until my debit card is approved. she clearly dose not like me being in the store.

I felt disrespected and intimidated by her profiling.

I think whatever her personal feelings are, she should remain professional and act friendly or the standard. I am in customer service and not a public servant, I can maintain respect for the customer, sometimes I am acting but I still come across as respecting the customer.

I am 33 years old although I look younger and I always have Id on me and show my Id when asked for it.

This happened 28th April 2015 at 15:09 at LCBO 63 Albert Street, Cobourg, ON K9A 2P8

I would this employee to get more training. but I will not be shopping there again.

A  30th of Jan, 2016 by
i also have a complaint i went to the LCBO in hespeler ontario the LCBO ive been going to for years got my beer went to pay for it and this lady with blonde hair said i hate to do this but i can't serve you have you been drinking today and i said no that's the mint i have in my mouth and she said ive been trained to know if youve been drinking never once have i ever been bullied by anyone at the hespeler ontario canada LCBO im a grown man of 40 years old and i don't need some littlle brat tell me ive been drinking when i wosen't she needs to be fired

Customer Care Service