LCBO / profiling
I visit the Cobourg downtown LCBO every few months and know most of the Staff by name and they know me by name, except one staff member. This Staff member that I don't know was profiling me which I do not understand, she holds onto the box of beer until my debit card is approved. she clearly dose not like me being in the store.
I felt disrespected and intimidated by her profiling.
I think whatever her personal feelings are, she should remain professional and act friendly or the standard. I am in customer service and not a public servant, I can maintain respect for the customer, sometimes I am acting but I still come across as respecting the customer.
I am 33 years old although I look younger and I always have Id on me and show my Id when asked for it.
This happened 28th April 2015 at 15:09 at LCBO 63 Albert Street, Cobourg, ON K9A 2P8
I would this employee to get more training. but I will not be shopping there again.
More LCBO Complaints & Reviews
- LCBO - rude staff 
- LCBO - staff! 
- LCBO - does't accept credit card 
- LCBO - aggressive male staff member
- LCBO - racist lcbo employee 
- LCBO - not feeling safe walking into yonge and wellesley location 
- LCBO - racist behaviour from manager at 337 spadina store in toronto 
- LCBO Barrack St. Kingston, ON - denied service with valid legal id because of visitor 
- LCBO - management 
- LCBO - missing item