Laptopz.com / Dell laptop replacement charger

1 Norwalk, CT, United States Review updated:

I just wanted to let you know about the laptop charger I bought from you in July...that how long it worked...it's overheating and the seal of the unit opened up...when connected to the laptop my touch pad is very inaccurate, so I have to unplug it to work correctly.

Very unhappy with your product

I wouldn't buy anything from this website.

Comments

• Ro
      17th of Dec, 2009

I don’t agree with you.Recently, I orderd the ac adapter for laptop with after-sale service well, order was fast and on time, and laptop adapter is quite well now.laptopz.com will purchase office item again.

• Ki
      9th of Jun, 2010

I bought a Laptopz.com charger and it was working fine for a few months. One day it melted and burned a hole in my carpet, and had I not been home, could have burned my house down! Avoid Laptopz.com.. I was using the correct charger as specified!

• Pc
      7th of Sep, 2010

I purchased a Lenovo laptop replacement keyboard from Laptopz.com and suddenly my debit card number was being charged unauthorized international skype charges, etc. Turns out I didn't need the keyboard after all so when I went to return it, i was hit with what was pretty much a 50% restocking fee.

DO NOT buy anything from this sham company. I also received several "broken english" emails/correspondence from them, so that further heightened my suspicions.