Lander Management / False promises / No refund / Poor service!

1 India Review updated:

People like this are spread through out the world. We were cheated by a company by the name Lander Management and their Modus Operandi was exactly the same as Royal. Unfortunately we fell for their false promises and coughed up Rs.20000, which, at the time of the presentation was supposedly refundable. I just want to share this with all those who have been invited to a presentation by Lander Management. They will lure you to a presentation by promising a free holiday stay and claim they got your details from a form you had filled at their booth in an exhibition.

Beware!

Comments

• Ra
      3rd of Oct, 2007

Yes it is true... I was also cheated.

• My
      23rd of Oct, 2007

Thanks for the comments. You saved me from those guys!

25th of Oct, 2007

THESE ARE THE WORST... they cheat everyone... most of my friends were cheated the same way as I was too... let join hands and go to court against these guys and shut them down... they make all the false promises and loot our money... can anyone do something about them? They should shut down before they clean up every ones bank account with their false promises and lies...

DO NOT DO ANY BUSINESS WITH LANDER MANAGEMENT CHENNAI! THIS IS A COMPANY WITHOUT ANY TRANSPARENCY ANS ALL LIES JUST HUNGRY FOR MONEY.

• Je
      25th of Oct, 2007

Thanks for all the comments above. I just received a call from the Lander Management for the presentation. So thought of inquiring the same. And look what I have found. Thanks everyone...

We have to do something together to curb such cheaters...

11th of Dec, 2007

I got contacted by these guys as well... Thanks to your advice, I now know what sort of people I am dealing with.

• Pr
      14th of Dec, 2007

Thanks for ur valuable information. I appretiate u all. Thanks a lot. We should not let anyone to be cheated.

19th of Dec, 2007

I jus got a call from one lady from this lander management and she asked me to come for a presentation on sunday. guys! You saved me..

• Ka
      19th of Dec, 2007

I got a call now from Lander Management.. I suspected it to be a false one..

Thanks for Complaints board, for saving my time and energy.

21st of Dec, 2007

Guys, I just recieved a call and suspecting some foul play, landed on this site through a google search.
    Thanks for the information

21st of Dec, 2007

Thanks for all guys who advised in time. I got a call from them today

• Si
      21st of Dec, 2007

100%. I agree. I got a call from a lady on this company. I was non-committal and pushed her to say what is the catch. She kept saying a bakwas story that it was their 8th year anniversary (they have been looting for so long) and they have selected me at random for a free holiday package. She even swore on god that it is free indeed. I told her that I wont come for the presentation tomm at 11 AM. She wanted me to bring my wife along and I said she wont come. Then she said bring your parents or friends or bother etc and I knew there was a game. I noted the company name and did a google and thank goodness found this page. She started asking me about personal details and I refused to divulge and told her that I dont want to reveal. Okkalos !. open-aa aniyaayam paNNaraanga !.

• Ro
      10th of Jan, 2008

Dear all,

If we want whole world for no cost its all ture. I am member I am very much enjoying all the facilities and my friends have all enjoyed in the same way.

It is very easy to talk sitting on the bank of the river people who have not attended and shame one them who have taken holidays enjoyed and then written nonsence.

• Am
      10th of Jan, 2008

I have taken membership of 5 yrs paying rs. 25000. Still not availed any holiday.. Can anyone tell how much do they charge if we waant to avail 1 week stay at Fort Chanwa Luni?

12th of Jan, 2008

Dear All,

This is absolutely fraud alright. You pay Rs.1000 and get Rs.500 is fine. If you cough up 1 lakh and get half back then, you might as well donate to some NGO and get a tax rebate!

This is all about RCI, and you can get a membership with any RCI resort.RCI is good.
    Don't go to Lander. Go to their central reservation office at bangalore. you will get better deals.

• Ro
      20th of Jan, 2008

Hai Madam Anu,

RCI is realy good and all of us enjoy the best luxury at no cost. I am member with other compitators too. But I have paid very High amount to become member with them but I get my holidays only when they have the dates available but Lander gave me when I wanted and I had holidays. Now its just I feel it is wrong on us to enjoy and tell them that they are not good or any coments should reflect to our image itself.

Ethics should permit to tell wrong on someone.

• Va
      20th of Jan, 2008

Mr. Amee Patel,

If you are member you need not pay anything which I have also done.

But If you are looking for everything free like : food, sightseeings and purchase for yourself those things If any one has promised free then you are cheated if not you can definetly enjoy as a member with out paying high room tariffs.

If you know the meaning of enjoyment jus go and enjoy as a member dont ask silly things on the net.

Dont write anything because net is free.

• Ba
      22nd of Jan, 2008

Hi All,

I got a call from them, a lady informed me that I have won a tour package. she also mentioned that this was a lucky dip conducted by their firm for AIRTEL coustomers.

• Th
      24th of Jan, 2008

Last month I went for a Property Fair in Rajah muthaiah hall, chennai. By that time my wife she had filled a form given by Lander management consultant.

Last week they called my wife and told that we have won a free trip and they asked to collect the gift coupon. Yesterday I went there for a presentation in the Hot bread building opp to Sathyam Theatre. They gave a presentation which was more than 2 Hrs and they are testing our patience with useless presentation. The person named Vasantha Kumar he was giving me the presentation. He was struggling to give me the information. He is a fresher working part time.

They were wasting my time with the use less presentation and collecting the survey information from us. A lady manager she told me that the membership cost is around Rs.98,000 + Maintenence fee for resort Rs.4000 and if we choose other resorts we need to pay Rs.3500 etc. The company infrastructureand the way they spoke looked like cheating. I was really shocked and scolded her and came back. Thank god i didnot pay anything.

If I would have seen the above articles I would have not wasted my 3 Hrs time. So please do not go for the presentation and membership with lander management.

• Ri
      28th of Jan, 2008

hi friends..I am a member of lander management for the past 4years and i have been enjoying my vaccations and don'nt understand what u guys are complaining about...my experience with them till date is good!!

• Pr
      29th of Jan, 2008

Hi Friends i too the one who got cheated by lander management, chennai. i have paid Rs.30000 and didn't got any information from them. during last deepavali i am asking them for the dates to munnar and i have followed them through phone every alternate day but i didn't get any response from them. so guys what u all planning to do against them?i will also put my supporting hands to you. Atleast we should save the new people from entering in to this cheating game. Please reach me through prikuti@yahoo.com.