Lancome.comI demand my money back!

This website is absolutely ridiculous and I regret I bought from them!!
I placed my order with Lancome and they took my money but I did not received a payment confirmation. Red flag!
Contacted Lancome and asked what was going on and their rep said that they did not have any record that I made an order!! I explained that I bought some of their products and that my card was charged and that I can get all the necessary proofs from my bank. They said they'll check again and promised to contact me back later. Several days passed and they said that they were not able to find my order and said they'll call me back as soon as they decided what to do, but they never contacted me back. What is this? Seems like a total scam! I demand my money back!

Da
Feb 01, 2017

Comments

• Br
      Apr 29, 2017

Placed an order online with it saying payment type could not be processed on 4/24. Had a chat customer service helping as it also would not take my 20% off valid code. We tried again w different type payment unsuccessful. 2 days later shipment arrived! I called in since had never received any confirmations and she said yes had tried to process two diff ways but likely wouldn't get 2nd box n I'd need to wait for cc credit for prob 3-5 days. She also couldn't find my order. I was trying to have them (not ship a duplicate (2 credit me for the double billing (3 give me my 20% off where I was charged and give my rewards points that didn't show. She was EXTREMELY RUDE, still waiting on 3 of these and told me a supervisor would call in 24 hrs. 4 days ago n heard from no one.

• Br