La-Z-Boy / bad customer service!
I spent $4372.00 for 2 recliner couches and one swivel recliner chair. The fabric looks like it is 3 years old and I have had this furniture less then 9 months. I started complaining 4 months ago. The tech. came out with a digital camera and took pictures that did not show the wear on the fabric. After I got word from the company that they would not repair the fabric but would repair the swivel base of the chair that was making so much noise we could not hear the TV, I had professional pictures taken. I gave the disk to the tech on his second visit. To date all I have heard is that the complaint has moved up the line and is now in the fabric department for evaluation. I went on the web and typed in "laz boy complaints" and was horrified at this company's reaction to complaints. I know they are not going to resolve this in a satisfactory manor so I am going to start proceedings for small claims court. I want to have all the paper work in place when they render their decision.
More La-Z-Boy Complaints & Reviews
- Lazy Boy Furniture - poor quality/ mechanisims break 
- La-Z-y Boy Spas - don't stand behind warranties lazy on customer service and quality 
- lazyboy sofa and recliner - cheap fabric and mechanisms 
- Lazy Boy - warranty no good 
- La-Z-Boy - delivery charges 
- Lazy Boy - reclining greyson couch
- Lazy Boy Furniture - oscar power recliner xr+
- Lazy Boy - product not as requested on recliner armrest and head rest
- La-Z-Boy - morrison leather powerrecline la-z-time® full reclining sofa
- La-Z-Boy - delivery of rug