LA Fitness / terrible experience!
Recently my wife learned that LA Fitness has been withdrawing funds out of one of our accounts since 2005. They have on record of me calling several times complaining yet, they have continued to withdrawal funds. As a result my wife went down for a face to face to get this resolved, Jennifer (club mgr, was very respectful & courteous) But Doug Sanches who does not have a physical address nor his number available to the public stepped in and began to accuse my wife of false identity and became insulting. I have left several messages with La Fitness for either Doug to meet me at one of the clubs he's in charge of or call me. This has allowed me time to further investigte LA's procedures on terminating an account. I plan on filing criminal charges & a complaint with the not only the BBB but Consumer Affairs as well, I also plan on gathering as many as I can to begin a possible class action suite. If you go to their legal web page, you'll learn that there are NO procedures listed for opting out of their membership, only a suspense. By the time I am done with them they will have spent thousands more trying to defend themselves with either legal briefs, representation to the answering of inquires, let alone lost time filing out paperwork, answering phone calls, being court.
More LA Fitness Complaints & Reviews
- LA Fitness - confessions of a former la fitness employee 
- LA Fitness - la fitness membership cancellation cheating! 
- LA Fitness - inappropriate behavior at la fitness! 
- Lafitness-Personal Training - misleading/scam 
- LA Fitness - swimming pool 
- LA Fitness International - personal training sessions
- LA Fitness International - kids klub closing after multiple complaints
- LA Fitness International - canceling process
- LA Fitness International - miami gardens, fl location discriminate
- LA Fitness International - personal training