Kroger / hostile work environment / bullying

1 901 N lombardy, Richmond, VA, United States Review updated:

The floor manager will continue to get people to follow me through the store. The floor manager will laugh in my face until I I say "what are laughing at" then he told me "I don't wont you in here anymore". I called the police and then he called the police. He claiming I cant come in the store anymore which I don't work for Kroger I work for advantage sales and marketing which is in Kroger. I been harassed since I started working in this store since Oct 2017. he snatched my cart that I merchandise products on and said "I told you to leave" while all my personal things inside my cart. he ask me what am I sampling. I said I haven't looked on my phone yet. he said how you don't know. I repeated I haven't looked at my phone yet. he laugh in my face continually, I ask him, what's funny, continue to laugh. so I said kee kee my ass. The reason I said I haven't check my phone yet is because the item that come on my phone I need to verify it and sometimes they are already in the warehouse that haven't been into yet. And when the police arrived I talked to them and they told me to leave before my shift ended. I've contacted my company schedule and inform her about the situation through voicemail and also contacted advantage sales and marketing human resources. Now I m hesitate to go to my job.

De
Jan 27, 2019

Comments

• Mr
      10th of Feb, 2019

If you spoke to your boss the way you wrote on here, it no wonder they did what they did.