Knuckle Up Fitness / Terrible experience

United States Review updated:
3.35

I called to cancel my membership that was to be up for renewal in January and was asked if I had a copy of my contract. I stated that I did not and that their 'system' was showing that I had another year left of my contract. I signed up in January 2007. I specifically remember the sales associate saying my options were the following: $69/month for 1 year membership, $59/month for 2 years membership, and $49/month for 3 years membership. I chose the $59/month for 2 years which is what I have been paying for almost 2 years now. Now, my contract magically says that I signed up for 3 years and they will not end my contract. Do not sign up with them, if you do keep a copy of your contract.
Va

Comments

Ma
  27th of Jul, 2009
This is your fault for not keeping a copy of your contract. You ALWAYS keep copies of anything you are signing, especially if it is a contract where you are paying money! Things can get messed up in computer systems, and mistakes happen! With the large amount of people they have, they cannot remember you!
An
  25th of Aug, 2009
I would ask your doctor for a written note saying that you cannot perform these excercises due to your medical condition. Most doctors will do this.