Kmart / customer service/ security

1 411 main st. Belleville , nj 07109Belleville, NJ, United States

The worst customer service and the most disrespectful security I ever seen in a business that place is a joke. I walk in made a 70 dollar purchase. I wear contact lenses so I grabbed some resetting eye drops from the isle and I went to the cashier to pay my eyes were very dry and I was about to lose my lens so I clearly asked the cashier if it was ok for me to use the eye drops while I was at the register before I lose my lens she said sure. She took the box and rang me up for it and asked if I wanted the box or throw it away I told her she can throw it away. I made my purchase and I'm walking out of the store I get approached by some guy and a girl the guy tell me to stop and starts patting me down feeling my pockets without saying anything and asks me where is it. I say where's what he says the drops. Before you treat me like a thief ask to check my receipt . He insulted me accused me of stealing after they got the story and figured out I didn't steal it and it was clearly on the receipt paid for he says ok you can go now no apology no nothing. I want I go complain to the shift supervisor and she has nothing to say. Not an apology either. I'm a very good customer of the store considering I live on the same street but I will never shop there again I was insulted I was disrespected and they like I said weren't even sorry . If nothing is done about the way I was treated I will take it to the fullest extent.

Ge